Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I know a lot of posters gonna feel salty when this shyt goes 6 years without another word on progress :russ:

Please dont say that breh :to:. The announcement was a lil too ambivalent tho, like they were just dangling a carrot.
This shyt ain't coming to Larrybox, change the fukking title breh. Xbox couldn't even handle this game anyway u saw them graphics.
What graphics? That was straight FMV.
This shyt gonna be a monster title.....

There is no way they can fukk it up. Everything is already laid out.....story, combat, music, character designs.....

Please don't change nothing. PLEASE :damn:

Some numbskull on the GameSpot post show said he hopes they change the random turn-based combat :what: * a million. And his cohosts didn't check em on it either.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This shyt gonna be a monster title.....

There is no way they can fukk it up. Everything is already laid out.....story, combat, music, character designs.....

Please don't change nothing. PLEASE :damn:
this is changing breh

prob be like ffxv

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Never played it so I won't get the nostalgia factor but this is getting copped.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its multiplat idiot :snoop:
You sure it's gonna be on the L box day one??

You gonna have to strong arm your lil man's for a PS4 when this drops. Hell, this might not even come to the larry.

LOS ANGELES (June 15, 2015) – At Sony Computer Entertainment of America LLC’s (SCEA) E3 press conference today, SQUARE ENIX® announced that it has begun production on the full remake of FINAL FANTASY® VII for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.

Leading the development will be key members from the original project, including producer Yoshinori Kitase, director Tetsuya Nomura and scenario writer Kazushige Nojima.

Larrybox ain't getting this dog.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure "day one" is ten years in the making and still at least 3 years away"

I'm not pressed today :heh:
U gonna be pressed for that Uncharted 4 dough. :wow:

You saw those pathways and destruction forcin nikkas to lean back?? shyt like that isn't possible on other systems nikka get with the program.

I'll give you by January you'll be on a quad.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
U gonna be pressed for that Uncharted 4 dough. :wow:

You saw those pathways and destruction forcin nikkas to lean back?? shyt like that isn't possible on other systems nikka get with the program.

I'll give you by January you'll be on a quad.
Nah. Probably be skipping that one altogether.:camby: