Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
im pretty sure its going to be on both consoles. they said "first on playstation" they better hope it first on ps then on x1 like a year later....if not sony lost for letting this go to MS, the game that pretty much started their gaming career.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
im pretty sure its going to be on both consoles. they said "first on playstation" they better hope it first on ps then on x1 like a year later....if not sony lost for letting this go to MS, the game that pretty much started their gaming career.

Not really. It's going to sell most on the ps4 with ease especially at a minimum of being timed. PC is probably the other platform. Sony did publish ff7 as well on the ps1 I believe

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is the same company that promised us Final Fantasy Versus XIII at an e3 and the game never came out and now never will. If we're lucky we'll see this by the end of this console generation.
we comparing a new game to a remake of a game that already has a story and script laid out :upsetfavre:

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
tumblr_net4irQPSP1to2tg4o1_500.gif

We did it, brehs :wow:.....Now we just wait and hope SE doesn't fukk us over.
On the real... if it offers multiple endings :mjcry:

...I might also want to get in Yuffie's guts, so I'mma need that option, too. :mjpls:

You know you can take Yuffie on the date instead of Aeris/Tifa, right, or were you referring to something else...:mjpls:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's why both this and shenmue announcements are bittersweet to me. We are gonna be at e3 in a couple years wondering if they are even still coming :mjcry:

I got a little more faith in Shenmue than seeing FF7. 2018 at the earliest.

- E3 2016 - Gameplay teaser
- E3 2017 - Demo? :lupe:

at least we getting FF15 next year.

If they can drop KH3 in 2017, then 2018 is the earliest we'd see this remake.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

And this is why Sony won E3 hands down. Not even close. No one saw this coming. The reaction around the internet when this dropped was greater than I thought.

I'm still shocked they were able to keep this secret. They knew this shyt last year with that FF7 stunt they pulled and laughed about it.

The 3 Unicorns indeed (FF7, Shenmue 3, Last Guardian).

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
They desperately need to adopt the Fallout 4 announcement model or at the very least the Persona 5 model. The Japanese branch of Square Enix has no qualms parading a CGI trailer of a game that's likely 4+ years out like it's nothing.
its a remake..

it should take 3 at most..

they just have to redesign everything but everything is layed out..
they will probably add a lot of stuff therefore the extra year but they wont go 4 for many reasons.

-it doubles the financial burden
-it locks designers far too long out of other projects
-hype can die down

only way it takes this long is if they have another FF on the way