The most underrated FF getting some love :wow:

Beatrix :takedat:

43d.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s ok vivi is a defect:therethere:
what was your interpretation of that ending? I know it was ambiguous so its easy for people to have different thoughts on the outcome.

i saw it as implied that Vivi passed away n thats why you only saw the lil vivis there.

The most underrated FF getting some love :wow:

Beatrix :takedat:

Best theme on the soundtrack.

Beatrix was a super goon. Had the whole party face down ass up in the rain after that fight in Burmencia:dame::damn:
vivi.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
what was your interpretation of that ending? I know it was ambiguous so its easy for people to have different thoughts on the outcome.

i saw it as implied that Vivi passed away n thats why you only saw the lil vivis there.

Best theme on the soundtrack.

Beatrix was a super goon. Had the whole party face down ass up in the rain after that fight in Burmencia:dame::damn:
vivi.jpg

Yeah, he obviously shut down like the rest of the black mages but he lived a lot longer and lived a happy life. It’s/ like like the original FF7 ending how people debate if the world was actually saved, and i always thought it was obvious as we see nanaki and his pups/cubs running along side him.

:damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah it was very very cartoony...:francis: after 7 we got 8 and then 9 :hhh:

9 was for long time FF fans. It was for the people grew up playing with defined characters and job classes, 4 person parties, a full equip screen, traditional battle with no real customization, world maps.

It was the last true final fantasy game to me

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It's probably one of the least popular ones since VII came out though. I liked it but many people skipped over it because the PS2 was out and others didn't like how slow it played.
It's a good game. They rereleased it with a speed up for the battles as a remaster and it plays much better
It's definitely the middle child of the playstation final fantasies not horribly unbalanced like 8 but not legendary like 7
Great game tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's a good game. They rereleased it with a speed up for the battles as a remaster and it plays much better
It's definitely the middle child of the playstation final fantasies not horribly unbalanced like 8 but not legendary like 7
Great game tho
I played it when it originally came out. I liked it the best of the 3 PS1 FF mainline games. All I'm saying is it wasn't as popular in comparison to the other two from the PS1. Maybe the art style and lightheartedness overall is why they chose it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
9 was for long time FF fans. It was for the people grew up playing with defined characters and job classes, 4 person parties, a full equip screen, traditional battle with no real customization, world maps.

7 was epic, 8 was great but 9 was meh.:mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Yep. It was basically 1 through 6 but in 3D. There were a lot of callbacks to the NES/SNES Final Fantasys like the stuff you mentioned(plus a character named Garland).
7 was epic, 8 was great but 9 was meh.:mjlol:
8? With the broken battle system, broken story, n shytty characters? fukk 8 as a staff, game label, n as a motherfukkin crew:pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep. It was basically 1 through 6 but in 3D. There were a lot of callbacks to the NES/SNES Final Fantasys like the stuff you mentioned(plus a character named Garland).

8? With the broken battle system, broken story, n shytty characters? fukk 8 as a staff, game label, n as a motherfukkin crew:pacspit:

Yeah, even as a FF fien back in the day I knew 8 was absolute trash. I hated that shyt, soft as fukk