Final Fantasy 7 Remake coming to Xbox 03/3/21

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's a console game. Console players are used to that and worse.
My time is valuable.

hasn’t made itself worth my time yet, especially considering we don’t have any idea how many “episodes” there wil be or when they come out.:francis:
This was a game of the year candidate last year. Saying a legit game of the year candidate isn't worthy of your time simply means you aren't interested in playing the game.

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Cause there’s fityleven great games to play coming out all the time.

Not too stressed to play any single one of them :manny:

also squares handling of the game, killed any hype I had for it. Turned it from a game I was excited to play, to a game I’ll get to whenever:manny:

And at this point I’m happy I waited as I’ll get the best experience available for the lowest price available

:stopitslime:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Opinions and all that

not the only “game of the year contender” idgaf about :manny:
I said you aren't interested. You claim you want to play the game but at the same time count it as a game of the year contender idgaf about. That's beyond irrational. Sometimes you argue for the sake of arguing rather than actually disagreeing with someone.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said you aren't interested. You claim you want to play the game but at the same time count it as a game of the year contender idgaf about. That's beyond irrational. Sometimes you argue for the sake of arguing rather than actually disagreeing with someone.
There’s plenty of games I “want” to play but have not played yet.

This one, especially considering the release scenario, I can wait.

I don’t know why that’s so hard for you to understand. I’m not the one trying to argue here, you came back weeks later with this same nonsense:stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don’t know why that’s so hard for you to understand. I’m not the one trying to argue here, you came back weeks later with this same nonsense:stopitslime:
Don't you got a PS4? I remember you posted a picture of some PS4 talking about God of War was trash.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Final Fantasy VII Remake isn't the only game of the year candidate you don't give a fukk about yet you want to play it? I'm not even going to humor that with a serious response it's such a disingenuous argument.
not the only “game of the year contender” idgaf about :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
HX62vLf.gif

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Final Fantasy VII Remake isn't the only game of the year candidate you don't give a fukk about yet you want to play it? I'm not even going to humor that with a serious response it's such a disingenuous argument.
You called it a game of the year contender.

I just said that doesn’t really matter to me.

Da hell wrong with you breh :dahell: