Final Fantasy 7 Remake coming to Xbox 03/3/21

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I have no issue with Sony dropping a few bags on this game. :hubie:It's a crazy market...do what you gotta do to survive.
And yeah the XSX version should be the definitive console experience, but this is SE we're talking about. This will go down just like Dragon Quest XI and there will be no definitive edition when it's all said and done with this game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony stans bout to catch a huge L on this game.

Ran around bragging about being able to pay $60 for the shyttiest version. While Xbox fans with a little patience get the best version for “free” :umad:
If you still waiting to play this and actually wanted to all this time it's an L. I'm far from wealthy but $300 isn't some insurmountable barrier for me to get something I want. I would have just bought a Playstation by now. Hell you can probably swing a used PS4 for less than that.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I have no issue with Sony dropping a few bags on this game. :hubie:It's a crazy market...do what you gotta do to survive.
And yeah the XSX version should be the definitive console experience, but this is SE we're talking about. This will go down just like Dragon Quest XI and there will be no definitive edition when it's all said and done with this game.

The S version is the definitve edition.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you still waiting to play this and actually wanted to all this time it's an L. I'm far from wealthy but $300 isn't some insurmountable barrier for me to get something I want. I would have just bought a Playstation by now. Hell you can probably swing a used PS4 for less than that.
I have a PS4.

Square and their bullshyt broke my excitement for the game, not $300

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Sony stans bout to catch a huge L on this game.

Ran around bragging about being able to pay $60 for the shyttiest version. While Xbox fans with a little patience get the best version for “free” :umad:

A little patience?

It's one of the best releases of 2020 why would you want to wait over a year to play it?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A little patience?

It's one of the best releases of 2020 why would you want to wait over a year to play it?
Cause there’s fityleven great games to play coming out all the time.

Not too stressed to play any single one of them :manny:

also squares handling of the game, killed any hype I had for it. Turned it from a game I was excited to play, to a game I’ll get to whenever:manny:

And at this point I’m happy I waited as I’ll get the best experience available for the lowest price available