Final Fantasy 7 Remake coming to Xbox 03/3/21

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some of the same people gleefully laughing about this are crying about the Activision purchase and just the idea that a console base might be excluded from a game. I guess it's only funny when it happens to someone else.

Again, with dumb logic. So because Sony secures timed exclusivity for 3 games, Microsoft should go unquestioned about buying the biggest publishers in the industry?

Again, sony gets exclusivity for final fantasy 7 and 16, “see, this is why Microsoft bought zenimax”

Microsofts buys Activision, “well thats what happens when sony secures exclusivity for final fantasy 7 and 16” :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Again, with dumb logic. So because Sony secures timed exclusivity for 3 games, Microsoft should go unquestioned about buying the biggest publishers in the industry?

Again, sony gets exclusivity for final fantasy 7 and 16, “see, this is why Microsoft bought zenimax”

Microsofts buys Activision, “well thats what happens when sony secures exclusivity for final fantasy 7 and 16” :mjlol:
Stop whining :umad:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is the official FF7 xbox thread
Yet here you are complaining about the Activision blizzard merger despite us knowing you don't like FPS and you've never played Diablo.

You're concern trolling schtick is old.:russell:

Never played diablo....is it lit?

I dont think this is for me. I just dont like FPS, especially one that involves so much jumping and running, even watching the trailer made me kind of dizzy.

I’m also kind of over zombie shyt

beats me, I don’t play FPS games like that

Matter of fact, you don't even have an Xbox go join the other ff7 thread.

Or worse, actually play some games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yet here you are complaining about the Activision blizzard merger despite us knowing you don't like FPS and you've never played Diablo.

You're concern trolling schtick is old.:russell:

Matter of fact, you don't even have an Xbox go join the other ff7 thread.

Or worse, actually play some games.

I like crash bandicoot though :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sony is gonna get exclusive marketing rights for a game and cats will be like

"See, if MSFT buys Nintendo and Samsung don't say nothing."

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Sony calling foul on M$ acquiring Activision/Blizzard but out here doing shyt like this :beli:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sony calling foul on M$ acquiring Activision/Blizzard but out here doing shyt like this :beli:

Silver lining would be the end of all this 3rd party timed exclusively nonsense or special perks/weapons/gear on certain consoles etc.