Final Day for viral Kids 2 Kings black comics, it ends at 8 PM

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
If you want black representation, you gotta back it when it shows up.

Kids 2 Kings is everything you want for your kids and probably yourself. Time to put your money where your mouth is.

Back us now!

Sorry to be that guy, but why are they fighting Roman legionaries at the start, when the Egypt that Rome waged war with was pretty much just a Greek kingdom, ruled by Greeks, and Ancient Egypt as we knew it was long dead?

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This man knows what he's talking about.

i've made over $20k using those sites to market.. plus allhiphop, IG & craigslist. Haven't used lipstick alley yet though.

Will def donate. Love to see this black networking, fr glad to know it's ALOT of other brother out here BUILDING their OWN from the ground up. Respect.
maybe you can help me with strategy. I am emailing bloggers and what not but i dont know about the forums like that.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to be that guy, but why are they fighting Roman legionaries at the start, when the Egypt that Rome waged war with was pretty much just a Greek kingdom, ruled by Greeks, and Ancient Egypt as we knew it was long dead?

those are greeks. romans don't have that helmet and round shield lol.

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
those are greeks. romans don't have that helmet and round shield lol.

Ah true. Romans had a much larger scutum.

But when Greece invaded Egypt, it was when Alexander arrived in the midst of his war with Persia, who were ruling Egypt by that point.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ah true. Romans had a much larger scutum.

But when Greece invaded Egypt, it was when Alexander arrived in the midst of his war with Persia, who were ruling Egypt by that point.

this is a time before history. Around 3500 BCE. The time of the Titans, Anunnaki, and God Kings. There are only two greek states that exist outside of Titan rule. The Slavers in Sparta and the free folk of Athens. Athens is not some great democracy in this time period. It is more like a sanctuary city for people who escape from the Titans where as Sparta is a super power who uses slave labor so they can focus 24/7 on war with their citizens.

"The strong shall protect the weak, and the weak shall provide for the strong," Endoclese, of Sparta.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wheeeww your graphics are booty. Inbox me I'll put you on & I don't need your money just trynna help (incase they think I want something).