Final Day for viral Kids 2 Kings black comics, it ends at 8 PM

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Blacksands

Can someone pledge two different tiers?

Also, is the Hidden Figure (Limited) $125 or $250? On the right where you pledge it says $125 but at the bottom it says $250:

0da46422edd3a53c0d97d2ed270d78eb_original.png

I think I changed it without changing the data. It is definitely limited but i gave it a huge discount.

I am not sure it you can pledge two different tiers. With that being said, I am about to put a disclaimer at the top stating "If you wish to pledge for two different tiers at the same time, simply back the highest tier, then add to your pledge the amount of the other tier."

This means you cover both. At the end of the campaign, everyone will get a survey on how they wish their items to be distributed.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I think I changed it without changing the data. It is definitely limited but i gave it a huge discount.

I am not sure it you can pledge two different tiers. With that being said, I am about to put a disclaimer at the top stating "If you wish to pledge for two different tiers at the same time, simply back the highest tier, then add to your pledge the amount of the other tier."

This means you cover both. At the end of the campaign, everyone will get a survey on how they wish their items to be distributed.
Alright. I just pledged $150...

Hidden Figure (Limited) $125 and Warrior $25.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright. I just pledged $150...

Hidden Figure (Limited) $125 and Warrior $25.
after the campaign, i will give you classes to choose from which will appear. stuff like guard, merchant, etc. And if I feel there is room in the cast, we might slide you in a a very important minor character that appears more then once.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good to see an African based fantasy work! Donating!

bruh, its amazing how many backers i am getting from my IG account. We almost hit 50% in the first damn day and we got like 10 hours to go for the first 24. Imagine when i get the media to start dropping articles.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thanks and from the looks of it, we will be continuing after this kickstarter. Damn near 50% already on day 1.

What's your instagram??? I'll follow you, you follow me... Aaron Jackson could use new artwork.... :salute:
I'm always looking to network.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Itsbx, LipstickAlley, Spread the word. Get some banner ads and remarketing poppin. Use fb custom audience as well. Eat breh
This man knows what he's talking about.

i've made over $20k using those sites to market.. plus allhiphop, IG & craigslist. Haven't used lipstick alley yet though.

Will def donate. Love to see this black networking, fr glad to know it's ALOT of other brother out here BUILDING their OWN from the ground up. Respect.