Reppin
Rotterdam
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

@satam55 is The Coli's Steve Rogers.

Try Thai food too, breh :smugbiden:

ywdvgzr.jpg

:mjlol:

Daps
@satam55 is good people, we all know that, we all see that. But to quote @kp404 homie is the real life Encino Man. He has to be. He was just unthawed by Pauly Shore and Samwise the hobbit and is seeing the world for the first time since God knows when. Aside from the classic tv and movies he's missed, he's only heard three Michael Jackson songs..well 6 now I guess, and referred to one as "the song Chris Tucker sang in Rush Hour" there's no way a man, much less a black man, cannot know the song "Don't Stop till You Get Enough" or any MJ song. So now it's time for an intervention because this is reached parody levels of crazy.

Homie, come through, tell us what you've experience or not experienced in the world of pop culture; confess your sins and then we will all give you suggestions, tell you what to dodge, what to embrace, and how to just make your world a much better place.

For starters, you pick up the first four MJ albums right now. Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous. Do that now, don't think about it, don't hesitate, I don't care if you're at work and your boss hits you with the :francis: you tell him something :demonic: get him to fall back:whoa: and continue reeducating yourself. This is a safe space, no judgements, no shots thrown, but we can't have one of the brehs be so hungry when there is so much out there you haven't eaten yet

:scust:

This is worse than I had imagined.

why-gif-03.gif

On the music front, and I hate to say this, but he's gotta go greatest hits route. No time for full albums...he's got far too much ground to cover :damn:

Michael Jackson
Marvin Gaye
Al Green
Stevie Wonder

Get on it, stat!

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

We need to do the Black version of this list for him

• TV Show - The Chappelle Show
  • The 'I Have A Dream' Speech
  • Public Enemy
  • NBA Finals (1991)
  • Denzel Washington
  • Jamaican Food
  • Nas (rapper)
  • Do The Right Thing/ Malcolm X
  • Rocky 3 (For Mr. T's shyt talking)
  • Troubleman can stay

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We need to do the Black version of this list for him

• TV Show - The Chappelle Show
  • The 'I Have A Dream' Speech
  • Public Enemy
  • NBA Finals (1991)
  • Denzel Washington
  • Jamaican Food
  • Nas (rapper)
  • Do The Right Thing/ Malcolm X
  • Rocky 3 (For Mr. T's shyt talking)
  • Troubleman can stay

:deadrose: as opposed to Nas (proctologist)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I just physically sighed thinking someone alive in America doesn't know about this movie.

Goddamn.

:mjcry:
Just the beginning of the movie when they do the montage of MJ's career should wet his appetite about the GOAT

:mjcry:

Last edited: