Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@satam55 is good people, we all know that, we all see that. But to quote @kp404 homie is the real life Encino Man. He has to be. He was just unthawed by Pauly Shore and Samwise the hobbit and is seeing the world for the first time since God knows when. Aside from the classic tv and movies he's missed, he's only heard three Michael Jackson songs..well 6 now I guess, and referred to one as "the song Chris Tucker sang in Rush Hour" there's no way a man, much less a black man, cannot know the song "Don't Stop till You Get Enough" or any MJ song. So now it's time for an intervention because this is reached parody levels of crazy.

Homie, come through, tell us what you've experienced or not experienced in the world of pop culture; confess your sins and then we will all give you suggestions, tell you what to dodge, what to embrace, and how to just make your world a much better place.

For starters, you pick up the first four MJ albums right now. Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous. Do that now, don't think about it, don't hesitate, I don't care if you're at work and your boss hits you with the :francis: you tell him something :demonic: get him to fall back:whoa: and continue reeducating yourself. This is a safe space, no judgements, no shots thrown, but we can't have one of the brehs be so hungry when there is so much out there you haven't eaten yet

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ:

He's good people and one of the most confounding posters on here.

Dude legit be having me :dwillhuh: constantly. The encino man referrence is on point.

I've never been able to pin point anything about dude. :patrice:

The streets need to know more:leostare:.

Who are you? When were you born? What country/planet? Were you once amish?

We need to make a master list of films, books and albums for this alien to experience the beauty of humanity :skip:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ:

He's good people and one of the most confounding posters on here.

Dude legit be having me :dwillhuh: constantly. The encino man referrence is on point.

I've never been able to pin point anything about dude. :patrice:

The streets need to know more:leostare:.

Who are you? When were you born? What country/planet? Were you once amish?

We need to make a master list of films, books and albums for this alien to experience the beauty of humanity :skip:

:deadrose:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
@satam55 is good people, we all know that, we all see that. But to quote @kp404 homie is the real life Encino Man. He has to be. He was just unthawed by Pauly Shore and Samwise the hobbit and is seeing the world for the first time since God knows when. Aside from the classic tv and movies he's missed, he's only heard three Michael Jackson songs..well 6 now I guess, and referred to one as "the song Chris Tucker sang in Rush Hour" there's no way a man, much less a black man, cannot know the song "Don't Stop till You Get Enough" or any MJ song. So now it's time for an intervention because this is reached parody levels of crazy.

Homie, come through, tell us what you've experience or not experienced in the world of pop culture; confess your sins and then we will all give you suggestions, tell you what to dodge, what to embrace, and how to just make your world a much better place.

For starters, you pick up the first four MJ albums right now. Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous. Do that now, don't think about it, don't hesitate, I don't care if you're at work and your boss hits you with the :francis: you tell him something :demonic: get him to fall back:whoa: and continue reeducating yourself. This is a safe space, no judgements, no shots thrown, but we can't have one of the brehs be so hungry when there is so much out there you haven't eaten yet

Speak for yourself :upsetfavre:

If he's only heard three MJ songs, he's definitely heard 0 Prince songs. :patrice:. What kind of life is that, brehs? :mjcry:

You might as well have gone through life seeing everything in Black & White. In fact - you might be better off just staying where you are @satam55 - If you have to go ingest 30 odd years of pop culture piff in a week, your brain might explode.

That man is either a Communist, a Hal 9000 sentient computer, living in the Arctic or a minor :damn:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You say no judgments or throwing shots yet you tag me?

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You say no judgments or throwing shots yet you tag me?

giphy.gif

Because I'm sure you've got good suggestions breh
Speak for yourself :upsetfavre:

If he's only heard three MJ songs, he's definitely heard 0 Prince songs. :patrice:. What kind of life is that, brehs? :mjcry:

You might as well have gone through life seeing everything in Black & White. In fact - you might be better off just staying where you are @satam55 - If you have to go ingest 30 odd years of pop culture piff in a week, your brain might explode.

That man is either a Communist, a Hal 9000 sentient computer, living in the Arctic or a minor :damn:

:ohhh: no Prince???!! say it aint so breh

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You see - I didn't know that for a fact, but you're ready to believe it :mjpls:

Tell the truth @satam55, you're here in a time machine from the distant future.

Well it's not hard to believe. If you've never heard that much MJ it's a good chance you've never heard much or any of Prince. Maybe no James Brown or Marvin Gaye either