Film Room Goat Gallery #25: "WILLOW" (1988)

Is Willow a Goat?

• Yep, classic 80s

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No, just not good enough

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

JSS

Pro
Daps
I remember my uncle having this VHS and me liking it as a kid. Haven't seen it in a while though.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I remember my uncle having this VHS and me liking it as a kid. Haven't seen it in a while though.
Man I would have to watch this again before I can vote. I do remember liking it as a kid though
The movie has aged, damn I didn't even realize it was the 30th aniversary.. But as an action adventure film, this shyt is still an enjoyable ass movie. Val is the man in this flick. :obama: the music, the cute little cac baby and the perfect facial expressions they captured. :mjpls:

They were talking about a sequel some years ago. Everyone is flabby to the bone word to star wars. :francis:

If this movie was made today it would be 3 hrs long and over produced, underwritten and all cgi and shytty performances.

That's why the 80s was king. :pacspit:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I might as well do a thread on The Lost Boys for an easy yes since you motherfukkers want to vote Yes for every movie that played non-stop on HBO in the 90s.

Once again:russ:

People are going to vote yes for stuff they care about. You nominated something not many people gave a shyt about breh:manny:
Then when I told you to sell people on it, you got your pinky in the air and said it's Spielberg and Cruise, there shouldn't be a need to sell it:manny: Dem's the breaks

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I might as well do a thread on The Lost Boys for an easy yes since you motherfukkers want to vote Yes for every movie that played non-stop on HBO in the 90s.
giphy.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We need to get this shyt back on track though I think @MartyMcFly you should pick the next one then @FlyRy then me and then back to randoms again because the order lately has been all messed we need to ride this back on a structured push

*waits for @FlyRy to nominate something else and it’s gets voted down again :lolbron: