Film Critics Are Overwhelmingly White Men

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No rule that says they can’t breh. I’ve worked with at least one white guy at smoking section and he knows his shyt better than most black people I know. And he can actually write. So yeah no argument from me on that one. Dude is a close friend of mine and I’d put his knowledge up against anyone I know of any race.

I don't doubt you, but I've read enough reviews from these Pitchfork type sites and it's usually trash to me. But the main point is I don't think you or me or anyone needs to be invested in a particular subject to have opinions on it, so it sucks that it's 82% white and male for movies

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No rule that says they can’t breh. I’ve worked with at least one white guy at smoking section and he knows his shyt better than most black people I know. And he can actually write. So yeah no argument from me on that one. Dude is a close friend of mine and I’d put his knowledge up against anyone I know of any race.
And an Asian woman gave Illmatic 5 mics which, imo, help build Nas as a legend

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't doubt you, but I've read enough reviews from these Pitchfork type sites and it's usually trash to me. But the main point is I don't think you or me or anyone needs to be invested in a particular subject to have opinions on it, so it sucks that it's 82% white and male for movies

And I’ve read badly written reviews in the source or xxl breh lol. Bad writers are bad writers. Now I know on this site and the internet at large, a trash review = a review I disagree with but any writer will tell you how wrongheaded that is. I’ve read greatly written reviews I disagreed with. I’ve read badly written reviews I agree with so writing bad reviews isn’t limited to white people on pitchfork.

The idea that I have to agree with someone in order for a thing to be good is crazy tho