File Ban Bets Here (For Coli Cash bets Use -> Betting Exchange)

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Your cousin whom you describe as male and female doesn't exist. Now prove this person exists.

I don't get it, you said he didn't have a cousin because you found him using two different genders to describe them. That's what made you suspicious so, he has to prove he really has a cousin who passed from covid.

That's the bet.

Later on in the thread you started mentioning the gender.

This is literally what you wrote, direct quote.

Cousin doesn't exist, anything else is inconsequential.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I don't get it, you said he didn't have a cousin because you found him using two different genders to describe them. That's what made you suspicious so, he has to prove he really has a cousin who passed from covid.

That's the bet.

Later on in the thread you started mentioning the gender.

This is literally what you wrote, direct quote.
First off, you're not in it. He has to prove he has a cousin that was male/female that passed from covid. He has to prove relation also. The entire thread was about gender, can you read the title?

He made up a male/female cousin. That person does not exist

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm standing on my words and YOUR words. Your cousin whom you describe as male and female doesn't exist. Now prove this person exists. You're scared because you know you slipped up :mjgrin:
You ducking and dodging something crazy :wow:
You said the cousin doesn’t exist. Are you gonna stand by your words like a man? Or deflect and slink away like a coward? Asking for a friend.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
First off, you're not in it. He has to prove he has a cousin that was male/female that passed from covid. He has to prove relation also. The entire thread was about gender, can you read the title?

Nah the gender was the inconsistency you noticed that had you questioning the cousin was real at all. I took screenshots when it was first posted. It wasn't until the conversation turned more towards the bet that you mentioned the gender.

Here's the question in the first post
Did your cousin switch genders after this supposed death or was it all made up? @Neo The Resurrected ONE

Neo The Resurrected ONE's answer to this would be 'no it was not made up, here's proof'
You didn't say, 'prove the gender that was initially stated and that the cousin is real'

Even if we wanted to take the gender mention super literally you then chose to dismiss the gender yourself that's crazy:heh:
Cousin doesn't exist, anything else is inconsequential.
That was your first post in the comments.

Then you accept the bet, adding 'and changed genders' which doesn't make sense in this context. You're attempting to change the initial accusation, you can't use the gender to claim suspicion while at the same time saying he has to prove a specific gender. The entire point of bringing up gender was to claim that the cousin never existed.
I accept your ban bet if you can post your female/male/they/them cousin that died from covid and changed genders.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

And he will prove he had a cousin who passed.
What is the big deal?

You might be a piece of shyt with no morals
A normal person would be super offended at you suggesting they made up a story for democrats

You a sick person.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Nah the gender was the inconsistency you noticed that had you questioning the cousin was real at all. I took screenshots when it was first posted. It wasn't until the conversation turned more towards the bet that you mentioned the gender.

Here's the question in the first post

Neo The Resurrected ONE's answer to this would be 'no it was not made up, here's proof'
You didn't say, 'prove the gender that was initially stated and that the cousin is real'

Even if we wanted to take the gender mention super literally you then chose to dismiss the gender yourself that's crazy:heh:

That was your first post in the comments.

Then you accept the bet, adding 'and changed genders' which doesn't make sense in this context. You're attempting to change the initial accusation, you can't use the gender to claim suspicion while at the same time saying he has to prove a specific gender. The entire point of bringing up gender was to claim that the cousin never existed.
Nope it was always about him lying about having an fba female cousin that turned into a male. No amount of words gonna change that. Y'all can keep trying though. I accepted the bet and Y'all want to try and wiggle out. It's funny how you're trying to tell me MY intentions. This is why english being a first language and understanding words are important. He needs to prove he had a female/male cousin that died from covid and how they changed genders. That cousin doesn't exist

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Nope it was always about him lying about having an fba female cousin that turned into a male. No amount of words gonna change that. Y'all can keep trying though. I accepted the bet and Y'all want to try and wiggle out. It's funny how you're trying to tell me MY intentions. This is why english being a first language and understanding words are important. He needs to prove he had a female/male cousin that died from covid and how they changed genders. That cousin doesn't exist

:smh:

Neo got you, how far nicole has fallen

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
That is the ban bet. You said I made fun of an fba female family member, you previously stated it was a male. You need to not only prove your statements, but somehow provide proof that you're related, they died from covid, and it was a female/male/they/them. You can't wiggle out of your lying

Yes, your male cousin that somehow turned into a female isn't real. A person can't change genders after death, so you automatically lose dumbass nikka. So obviously you were lying about THAT and can't prove it. This is common sense.
I stand firmly on this. If he can prove me wrong, I'll take the ip ban, if he can't, he gets the ban. The cousin he claimed was a female and male does not exist, he made this person up.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I stand firmly on this. If he can prove me wrong, I'll take the ip ban, if he can't, he gets the ban. The cousin he claimed was a female and male does not exist, he made this person up.
Why do you ignore the beginning of the thread, your initial accusation?

Reported for poor moral conduct, legacy points deducted

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Why do you ignore the beginning of the thread, your initial accusation?

Reported for poor moral conduct, legacy points deducted
You claimed I made fun of your female cousin that died, yet you previously stated it was a male? Did your cousin switch genders after this supposed death or was it all made up? @Neo The Resurrected ONE
My og post. The fact that his cousin started as a female then a male proves it was made up, now he has to prove the opposite. He made up a female/male cousin, that person doesn't exist, hence it being made up.
That is the ban bet. You said I made fun of an fba female family member, you previously stated it was a male. You need to not only prove your statements, but somehow provide proof that you're related, they died from covid, and it was a female/male/they/them. You can't wiggle out of your lying

Yes, your male cousin that somehow turned into a female isn't real. A person can't change genders after death, so you automatically lose dumbass nikka. So obviously you were lying about THAT and can't prove it. This is common sense.
I stand on this

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Then back to ignore you go loser so I don’t see any of your posts. :blessed:

Also I recall you caping for that dipshyt Max who said slick shyt about black people but of course who had nothing to say about that. We sure you’re not the Reddit cac fakkit?

@Wolfpac wants to say I've caped for anti-black posts. Man needs to post it up or shut the fukk up. Sick of TSC being a safe-haven for slick talking cacs

@Houston911 @hex @Barnett114