File Ban Bets Here (For Coli Cash bets Use -> Betting Exchange)

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
In this thread @blackestofpanthers is saying that I invented a deceased family member for clout. I want this fxggot ass nxgga banned for lying. I will provide whatever proof the mods want. Whatever yall need, I'm ready to give it. Let me know what we need to do to make it a lifetime ban. If I can't provide the proof, then yall hit me with the lifetime ban.

I accept your ban bet if you can post your female/male/they/them cousin that died from covid and changed genders.
Lemme see...

An FBA man celebrating the death of an FBA woman... :jbhmm:

That's self hate right there.

Screenshot_20230913_091000_Discord.jpg

Cousin was a male on discord, but a female in this thread? :jbhmm:
Yep and this needs to be explained. That's the ban bet. His cousin went from female to male. He lied and needs to prove it now

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
This ain't the ban bet you punk ass fxggot. You've been going around the forums since yesterday saying that I lied about having a cousin who passed away from covid 3 years ago.

That is the ban bet.
That is the ban bet. You said I made fun of an fba female family member, you previously stated it was a male. You need to not only prove your statements, but somehow provide proof that you're related, they died from covid, and it was a female/male/they/them. You can't wiggle out of your lying

Daps
That is the ban bet. You said I made fun of an fba female family member, you previously stated it was a male. You need to not only prove your statements, but somehow provide proof that you're related, they died from covid, and it was a female/male/they/them. You can't wiggle out of your lying

I said that YOU said that I invented a deceased family member and that I made it up in the thread I posted in 2020. That's verbatim what you said. Stand on it, nxgga. You said it was cap. You said it wasn't real. That's the ban bet.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I said that YOU said that I invented a deceased family member and that I made it up in the thread I posted in 2020. That's verbatim what you said. Stand on it, nxgga. You said it was cap. You said it wasn't real. That's the ban bet.
Yes, your male cousin that somehow turned into a female isn't real. A person can't change genders after death, so you automatically lose dumbass nikka. So obviously you were lying about THAT and can't prove it. This is common sense.

Daps
Yes, your male cousin that somehow turned into a female isn't real. A person can't change genders after death, so you automatically lose dumbass nikka. So obviously you were lying about THAT and can't prove it. This is common sense.

You stated last night that no such person exists. You said I had no family that died. Now you want to pretend as if you didn't say that? :dahell:

You didn't say nothing about gender. You said I invented a fake family member to get sympathy and that I made it all up in the thread.

Why won't you stand on that? The only reason you wouldn't stand on that is that you must now believe that I did indeed lose family to covid and that I didn't make it up.

So which one is it? :dahell:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You stated last night that no such person exists. You said I had no family that died. Now you want to pretend as if you didn't say that? :dahell:
Lemme see...

An FBA man celebrating the death of an FBA woman... :jbhmm:

That's self hate right there.
Screenshot_20230913_091000_Discord.jpg

Cousin was a male on discord, but a female in this thread? :jbhmm:

I accept your ban bet if you can post your female/male/they/them cousin that died from covid and changed genders
Yea, no such person that changed genders ever existed. You claimed this person was a female and male. YOU have to stand on YOUR words. That male/female doesn't exist and never did. This is why English is important, words mean something. No such person exists and there's no way you can prove it to me.

Daps
Yea, no such person that changed genders ever existed. You claimed this person was a female and male. YOU have to stand on YOUR words. That male/female doesn't exist and never did. This is why English is important, words mean something. No such person exists and there's no way you can prove it to me.

You playing games. Old fxggot punk. Can't even stand on your square.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area

You playing games. Old fxggot punk. Can't even stand on your square.
I'm standing on my words and YOUR words. Your cousin whom you describe as male and female doesn't exist. Now prove this person exists. You're scared because you know you slipped up :mjgrin:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Nxgga shut the f7kk up if you ain't gon accept the original parameters. You gon get banned soon real soon. Remember you heard it here first. I can't wait.
"Original parameters" aka " so I can wiggle out of lying"
You claimed I made fun of your dead fba female cousin, you previously stated it was a male. That person does not exist, that is a made up person.