Fighting Games Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
made it faster, more characters, reduced some fo the ridiculous hitboxes and plus frames on attacks. just feels a lot more fluid. Still not my favorite game but I can see people enjoying it now.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
made it faster, more characters, reduced some fo the ridiculous hitboxes and plus frames on attacks. just feels a lot more fluid. Still not my favorite game but I can see people enjoying it now.

Does it still have gems? More characters? Are you referring to the DLC ones or they've added even newer ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
SFxT is a pretty improved game i must admit

SFxT is like Street Fighter 3

either you love it or hate it......

i find the game very fun however, people using instant meter gems online = cheese

most people are not using paid gems from what I can tell though.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
naw no paid gems in tourney.

heh

I know, but just playing online... I'm around 4,500 when I play someone with 10,000 points AND they got paid gems no respect.

On PSN Legendary Xaiou is a bytch. 50% damage increase stacked and instant meter

So stupid. I like gems, just not over powered pay gems

Maybe even if they were like Marvel 1 assist.... random.

But the the tourney gems are fine, just need more loadouts.

GOOD LUCK AT THAT TEAM CURLEY!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going anymore. my ride flaked lol. Kinderparty is on it now. I'll be at NCR next month tho.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
I'm not going anymore. my ride flaked lol. Kinderparty is on it now. I'll be at NCR next month tho.

:damn:

They gonna get bodied without you, but you can't make it to em all.

Well I'll be stream monstering for NCR.

Win so you can go to the beach!

I wanna go to the beach! :blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Your ride flaked?:heh::what: What are you a hobo? I thought you make so much bread off these tourneys?:shaq2::beli: Get a driver's license, a car and a job you bum!

:what: Get off my dikk

I decide to be an adult and not spend 500 plus on a ticket for a game tournament and now I get chastised for it lol. get a life nikka. I went last year anyway. never been to cali, easy choice phaggot. at the end of the day I'm still in college and have tuition and shyt to pay with the military being on bullshyt now.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
LOL Comedy....

Zue$ has game tho... prolly cleans up at locals...... but always gets bopped at majors cause he drop a combo...... :troll:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:what: Get off my dikk

I decide to be an adult and not spend 500 plus on a ticket for a game tournament and now I get chastised for it lol. get a life nikka. I went last year anyway. never been to cali, easy choice phaggot. at the end of the day I'm still in college and have tuition and shyt to pay with the military being on bullshyt now.

23970424.jpg