Fighting For .500?: Official Arizona Cardinals at New York Giants Thread

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think the giants got their confidence back...feeling good about this game and the rest of the season...Giants have been here before...were were 0-2 and got our asses whooped in 2007 season then won the next six games to take on the cowboys which were the division favorites with TO on that team...lost that game but kept playing well into the playoffs and almost beat the undefeated patriots in the last game of the season ...we all know about the magical playoff run that year ...Dallas,GB, and Patriots going down to the wire

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been saying it for the last year, Patrick Peterson is the most overrated defensive player in the league.

Randle's abusing him out there.The Cardinal's were stupid as fukk for giving him that contract.Just pay attention to this shyt.Teams pick on him all the time.Antonio Cromartie is really the #1 CB on the Cardinals.

Patrick Peterson is all marketing and hype

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
That WTF I'm talking bout. Making plays on Peterson!! Randle with a nice catch...and actually where he's suppose to be :whoo:.

This is what pisses me off about this team. Are we contenders...we need to strengthen this o-line first. Are we trash though...hell no. We should be playing better, we are moving the ball...now the D gotta keep them from getting any bulllshyt right here.

Last edited:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Imagine Bruce Arians and Eli Manning the dgaf-ness that would ensue.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gave Cruz alot of shyt, but he wiped a 0/0 deficit to 6 catches and 40something yds:jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Cardinals fans were LOL'ing at men when I said they should let Patrick Peterson walk(after he started saying he wanted to be the highest paid CB of all time)and bring DRC back:mjlol:

DRC was better than Patrick Peterson ever been(in the NFL) in his rookie year.He get's a bad wrap, but that man can cover WR's