Fighting For .500?: Official Arizona Cardinals at New York Giants Thread

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
fukk it just TRY Nassib man :snoop: After the preseason & the way we looking right now, why not? At least when the O-line inevitably breaks down, we got a QB who can actually use his legs :mjlol:
I was talking to the homies earlier this week about this . If were going to be bad, then be fukking bad. Not like that bullshyt from last year, if were going to suck fukk it lets get a high draft pick next year.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Really?? Your not benching Eli one game Into the season man settle down

No shyt. And fukk settle down. Too much talent on this squad to NOT be riled up after watching this shyt for the last 3 years. I'm a Giants fan to the DEATH but miss me with this bullshyt as if what I said was illogical.

Eli's just slow/awkward on his feet. We all know a lot of the issues aren't HIS fault, but if anything, younger legs and a more confident arm that isn't plagued by indecision/fear due to the O-line / recievers causing so many fukk ups should at least be worth a try. At what point does it NOT become a bad idea? Week 14? :mjlol:

There's nothing at all wrong with what I said, considering the logic of it. So miss me wit all that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking to the homies earlier this week about this . If were going to be bad, then be fukking bad. Not like that bullshyt from last year, if were going to suck fukk it lets get a high draft pick next year.
There not going to bench Eli especially after one game and a quarter.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt. And fukk settle down. Too much talent on this squad to NOT be riled up after watching this shyt for the last 3 years. I'm a Giants fan to the DEATH but miss me with this bullshyt as if what I said was illogical.

Eli's just slow/awkward on his feet. We all know a lot of the issues aren't HIS fault, but if anything, younger legs and a more confident arm that isn't plagued by indecision/fear due to the O-line / recievers causing so many fukk ups should at least be worth a try. At what point does it NOT become a bad idea? Week 14? :mjlol:

There's nothing at all wrong with what I said, considering the logic of it. So miss me wit all that.
We aren't even 0-2 yet so yes settle down .if we 0-4 or 1-5 or something we can revisit this . Game isn't at half time yet

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

Nah :whoa: I'm not with tanking. Just curious to see if we might have a RG3/Cousins situation on our hands or not...Someone waiting in the wings who MAY be able to sustain / make plays. You see how this guy picks up with almost no lag & can manage a game with a very decent arm. Preseason doesn't mean a WHOLE lot, but who threw them TDs and had an actual decent chemistry with the squad, backups or not? :ohhh:

As I said...worth a TRY. If you're reading too deep into that, not fed up, or acting like someone's saying :camby: to Eli for good, then you lost.

We aren't even 0-2 yet so yes settle down .if we 0-4 or 1-5 or something we can revisit this . Game isn't at half time yet

No thanks, I'd rather not wait until we're 0-6 like last year to make a push / alterations / experiments once we're already damn near out of division contention. No one said anything about getting rid of Eli permanently. :camby: