FIFA wants $1b for 4 years and more from EA *update* FIFA pulling exclusivity

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Fight Night being dead is shameful. Boxing being so dead that some of the biggest fights are YouTubers going against retired athletes is the real issue. I still play FN Round 3 all the time. Great game.
The closest we'll probably ever get to Fight Night is Undisputed Boxing on PC. It's pretty good, but not as good as Fight Night.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Sports games are in a sorry state breh

Most major sports only have one franchise, who are all coasting because there's no competition.

Then you have sports like boxing who get nothing

No Xtreme sports games like Tony Hawk or SSX.

Any actual alternatives tend to be filled to the brim with micro transactions and low quality production.

shyt is sad.
Yeah, EA Sports is getting by thanks to their Ultimate Team feature, same with NBA 2k with their MyPlayer feature, Konami doing stupid shyt by turning PES/Efootball into a mobile game to the point people who fcck with that series would rather play PES 2021, MLB the Show while still good is beginning to show cracks, and still no news of Live, NCAA Football, or NFL 2k since their announcements (minus Live)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yeah, EA Sports is getting by thanks to their Ultimate Team feature, same with NBA 2k with their MyPlayer feature, Konami doing stupid shyt by turning PES/Efootball into a mobile game to the point people who fcck with that series would rather play PES 2021, MLB the Show while still good is beginning to show cracks, and still no news of Live, NCAA Football, or NFL 2k since their announcements (minus Live)
Which still makes no sense cause if they could create a good boxing game, it wouldn't need real fighters... And if they put out a real boxing game, they money people would pay for DLC to get a Tyson, Ali, Mayweather in the game, would be INSANE