FFXIV completely sells out on digital storefront as new player base continues to skyrocket

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
When I hop on I'll create a character and post my name whatever I make it. Or I might just transfer :patrice:. Been a while so helping the brehs out in dungeons and raids would get me back in shape.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game is fun but my God was it the most asinine thing to even get started. They need to do something to streamline the account creation process on console. Also the Home Screen is complete trash. I like the game itself a lot but a lot of it is lazy in terms of bringing the PC format and forcing it onto consoles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game is fun but my God was it the most asinine thing to even get started. They need to do something to streamline the account creation process on console. Also the Home Screen is complete trash. I like the game itself a lot but a lot of it is lazy in terms of bringing the PC format and forcing it onto consoles.
Yeah getting into the game the first time is some paperwork

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I tried playing 14 twice now, both times i got 50+ and realized I had made 0 community connection with anyone. MMOs are now designed to be played solo and random ppl who are mostly not from your server. It kinda sucks becuz i spent years playing 11 and had a great group of friends and acquaintances. After leveling to 50 solo again for the 2nd time i said huh my friends list is empty and ive talked to almost no one. Idk if i should try again or not

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I tried playing 14 twice now, both times i got 50+ and realized I had made 0 community connection with anyone. MMOs are now designed to be played solo and random ppl who are mostly not from your server. It kinda sucks becuz i spent years playing 11 and had a great group of friends and acquaintances. After leveling to 50 solo again for the 2nd time i said huh my friends list is empty and ive talked to almost no one. Idk if i should try again or not
fukk wit the brehs :manny: