FFXIV completely sells out on digital storefront as new player base continues to skyrocket

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Yep, Asmongold trolling with FF14 making folks cop instantly:mjlol:. I used to be a addict to FF14 but I just fell out of the passion for it. It was truly a amazing experience of a MMO compared to WOW where it's just what it is.

Now there's going to be a civil war between the WOW toxic fukks and the pessimistic gatekeepers of FF14:francis:

It's going to get ugly brehs...
Yeah it's one if those games you play off and on every few months
I haven't played since April
I'll probably hop back in before the new expansion tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just found out my free trial ended from when i played in 3 years ago lol

I don’t even want that character anymore but the game won’t allow me to use a new user ID

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Just found out my free trial ended from when i played in 3 years ago lol

I don’t even want that character anymore but the game won’t allow me to use a new user ID

As long as you are on the same PSN account it's gonna lock you into the one you started with.

The $15/month is probably the only reason why this isn't my main game I play. If it had a free model like ESO this might be the only game I play. :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As long as you are on the same PSN account it's gonna lock you into the one you started with.

The $15/month is probably the only reason why this isn't my main game I play. If it had a free model like ESO this might be the only game I play. :pachaha:

15 a month seems fair if it’s your main gaming entertainment. You can easily put 100 hours minimum into this game over a month.

I just can’t commit, I’d like to just try it again the first time I felt kinda lost

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

It’s 12.99 and it’s better than eso anyways :manny:

Water

Pro
Daps
Cant wait for the new expansion :wow: Only game my entire friend group plays