FFXIV completely sells out on digital storefront as new player base continues to skyrocket

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you mean in terms of stakes being raised? in the 30s or so. All of the expansions have great stories and Heavensward is the best one narratively speaking

yeah, i guess the basic realm reborn story, i passed the banquet part that was pretty cool.

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are so many new players that they sent me an email saying that they will demolish my Free Company’s house if it’s not accessed for an extended period of time. I guess it’s time to sign back on.

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
When does the story pick up?

ARR is the longest and probably the worst as far as story goes. Once you start unlocking dungeons raids and bosses the shyt gets fukking lit.

Edit- By worst I mean it lays the foundation, it's not bad at all but the difficulty and shyt ramps up. Only thing I hated was Aether currents :scusthov:. That was the biggest reason I paid 18 bucks for the transfer :heh:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I fukked up and never uploaded my shyt on the four, so now I have to re do all my hotbars on the 5 :bryan:.........:to:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I was able to level up to 24 fairly easy with the server XP bonus. I definitely need to spend some time with my controller/hot bar configuration though :scusthov:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What did WoW do to make their playerbase just abandon them finally. FFXIV and ESO have been better games than WoW for YEARS now, what all of a sudden happened to make people jump ship?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Need to finish Shadowbringers before new expa, game is heat though its just so long. I do love how you can leave and come back just got to remember your rotations :mjlol: