FFXIV completely sells out on digital storefront as new player base continues to skyrocket

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I got this for ps4 but i have no one to play with and would only consider running it with coli brehs. Would be my first mmo too but im a sucker for fantasy worldbuilding :manny: psn manny_moneybagz

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I got this for ps4 but i have no one to play with and would only consider running it with coli brehs. Would be my first mmo too but im a sucker for fantasy worldbuilding :manny: psn manny_moneybagz

Make your character on the server then drop your name. Leveling is fast on this server. I went from 1 to 30 in one day. I wanted to go for 40, but I fell asleep.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Damn, bounced off this earlier this year. played through the entire campaign since the pandemic...but didn't continue because I don't feel like upgrading my pc after getting the series X.

Feels dumb brehs, Square need to show Xbox some love :mjcry:
tenor.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
what levels do you form parties in this game? in XI i felt like you couldn't really do much without forming parties, this one i feel like im about to do the whole main quest line solo

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
what levels do you form parties in this game? in XI i felt like you couldn't really do much without forming parties, this one i feel like im about to do the whole main quest line solo

For the most part you do the main quest in this one solo. At least the vanilla game.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

You really only form parties for dungeons, hit the dungeon que > finish the dungeon > get yo ass back to questing :mjlol:

FFXIV is a single player game with MMO elements

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You really only form parties for dungeons, hit the dungeon que > finish the dungeon > get yo ass back to questing :mjlol:

FFXIV is a single player game with MMO elements

Yup, you only gotta team up for end game shyt which is where I always hit a wall with this game because you need a dedicated squad to do endgame shyt in this. Only thing you can kinda do solo endgame in this is PvP and the PvP in this is ass. If you want good PvP you gotta play ESO.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Yup, you only gotta team up for end game shyt which is where I always hit a wall with this game because you need a dedicated squad to do endgame shyt in this. Only thing you can kinda do solo endgame in this is PvP and the PvP in this is ass. If you want good PvP you gotta play ESO.

That's part of the reason I stopped playing, I hit that wall after the last expansion and I couldn't be bothered to guild with...annoying weeabos or whatever you call the FFXIV population :francis::mjlol:

The only reason I'd go back is if it finally dropped on xbox and it's literally the only mmo with a class designed like Ninja...probably one of the best designed classes I've ever played in an MMO. And I've played almost all of them :mjlol: