FF16 performance mode runs at 1080p 42fps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

All cutscenes at 30fps.

This is the type of “performance” to expect out of next gen games, will probably only get worse from here.

Lotta people been calling 30fps unacceptable in 2023 gone have to have some uncomfortable personal reconciliation, or just buy a PC :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I wasn't going to kick them while they were down :pachaha:
But I literally just finish playing a bit on performance a bit and noticed it instantly. Funny how no one bought it up here though... and none of the stans that have all these problems with framerate's have said a peep.

I think it's supposed to be fixed in the final version though.... but who knows :mjpls:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key even if the frame rate is fixed, I might just have to play this on Quality mode. The graphical drop is too much

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Demo out?

And ppl twisted they face when I said I wanted a ps5 pro.

:ufdup:
Problem is most of these games are CPU bound.

A hypothetical pro console won’t do too much to upgrade the CPU cause then games would have be re-written.

Same as last gen Pro consoles didn’t upgrade framerates much. The pro consoles will get games closer to 4K and maybe a bit better framerates in performance modes, but they aren’t just gonna make everything 60fps.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I wasn't going to kick them while they were down :pachaha:
But I literally just finish playing a bit on performance a bit and noticed it instantly. Funny how no one bought it up here though... and none of the stans that have all these problems with framerate's have said a peep.

I think it's supposed to be fixed in the final version though.... but who knows :mjpls:
:mjlol:

While they were down? Wtf happened? :mjlol: