Females testing your sex skills at a club appreciation

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
o ok. I remember dancing with this girl rock hard one time and she pushed me away like :dafuk: calm down nikka. Then one time I was dancing with this cac bytch and she just ran away through the whole club screaming "HES GOT A BONER""I CAN FEEL HIS BONER" for a few minutes. I always try to limit my hard on if I can

Real shyt lol bro

An Arab girl backed away from me in Niagara Falls and I said why and she said "because you're horny"

5 seconds later she's backing it up again:mindblown::win::lolbron:

But I know what you mean, some girls are teases. What do they expect for your dikk to do?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
If a women grinding/throwing it back trying to smother your dikk she trying to see if you can handle her later on real shyt. If you :dead: and falling all over the place struggling to handle her:ufdup: She gonna be like
EbCsNMB.png
and go to the next nikka/laugh with her girls at you. So brehs stand up strong in that thang and let her know you do this. Its deeper then dancing :ohhh:

o ok. I remember dancing with this girl rock hard one time and she pushed me away like :dafuk: calm down nikka. Then one time I was dancing with this cac bytch and she just ran away through the whole club screaming "HES GOT A BONER""I CAN FEEL HIS BONER" for a few minutes. I always try to limit my hard on if I can

Yall got me crackin up in here :dead: