Females testing your sex skills at a club appreciation

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
It's a cold world out there for a nikka without balance:damn:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
im usually semi hard when grinding with hoes, you think they prefer full hard on or what? i feel like a full hard on from grinding would be creepy as fukk

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If a women grinding/throwing it back trying to smother your dikk she trying to see if you can handle her later on real shyt. If you :dead: and falling all over the place struggling to handle her:ufdup: She gonna be like
EbCsNMB.png
and go to the next nikka/laugh with her girls at you. So brehs stand up strong in that thang and let her know you do this. Its deeper then dancing :ohhh:

truth.com..one time i was pretty wavy and i had some big girl doing her thing on me but my diesels weren't giving me too much traction so a nikka was getting backed up a little...some other nikkas saw this and started clowning the fukk outta me loudly :unsure:..i grit my teeth and handled her...shyt i even turned her around and picked her up on some he man shyt...that stopped all that..nikkas gave me the :obama: and she gave me the number (i didn't ask for it though) lol

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im talking bout the ones who make it their duty to get you hard and when they feel it, its as if they want you to stick it in right then and there.
You talking bout them ones that have the tip of your d1ck itching the next day... got u passin sh1t on to ur main b1tch.

No appreciation of these ratchet b yall talking about, and they don't want it, or want respect. So act accordingly, let them other n1ggas dance - u just walk up and ask what they doing when they leave.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
when a girl gets to grinding too hard and acting like its a rodeo, i grab them hips and start dry humping. bytch u aint gonna show me up, and aint that much room in the club for you to be getting your rikishi on

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
That's why I started hitting them squats and deadlifts. :blessed:. Build up my core and leg strength and hoist these big heffers off their feet

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's why I started hitting them squats and deadlifts. :blessed:. Build up my core and leg strength and hoist these big heffers off their feet

I sometimes think thick bytches like showing up bony nikkas in the club just to humiliate and feel some sense of empowerment