Females testing your sex skills at a club appreciation

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If a women grinding/throwing it back trying to smother your dikk she trying to see if you can handle her later on real shyt. If you :dead: and falling all over the place struggling to handle her:ufdup: She gonna be like
EbCsNMB.png
and go to the next nikka/laugh with her girls at you. So brehs stand up strong in that thang and let her know you do this. Its deeper then dancing :ohhh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
this happened to me :ohhh:
her ass was big so i couldn't maintain position

that was the last time i saw her :snoop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
this happened to me :ohhh:
her ass was big so i couldn't maintain position

that was the last time i saw her :snoop:

You have to keep that composure breh. That was one of the main reasons I stopped getting shytfaced at parties. Chicks use to back me up all on the wall having me looking like
163079104_098793cc81_m.jpg
. If you maintaing and having her grab on to her friend in front of her you doing it right :obama:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
washington_monument.jpg

:noah::noah::noah: you gotta come hard or else thats it for you for the night. Better stand at attention and dig in. These slores know what they are doing and if you faulter...its wrap.

:noah: but its even better when they feel the length and basically dry rape you on the dance floor:lift::lift:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Breh, being a skinny nikka and loving thick broads ain't the business.

I can handle all these white girls but some of these black chicks are too blessed, got me looking like :to: struggling to keep up till they walk away with the :rudy: look on their faces

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
washington_monument.jpg

:noah::noah::noah: you gotta come hard or else thats it for you for the night. Better stand at attention and dig in. These slores know what they are doing and if you faulter...its wrap.

:noah: but its even better when they feel the length and basically dry rape you on the dance floor:lift::lift:

Now see I found the opposite of this. You cant be running around with a full pringles can stabbing the bytch in her booty muscle. Sometimes they get :flabbyhov: at the thirsiness and also shove you off. Which is fukking weird because if you soft when its time to fukk a female will be like "damn you dont like me or something."

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now see I found the opposite of this. You cant be running around with a full pringles can stabbing the bytch in her booty muscle. Sometimes they get :flabbyhov: at the thirsiness and also shove you off. Which is fukking weird because if you soft when its time to fukk a female will be like "damn you dont like me or something."

Im talking bout the ones who make it their duty to get you hard and when they feel it, its as if they want you to stick it in right then and there.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Im talking bout the ones who make it their duty to get you hard and when they feel it, its as if they want you to stick it in right then and there.

o ok. I remember dancing with this girl rock hard one time and she pushed me away like :dafuk: calm down nikka. Then one time I was dancing with this cac bytch and she just ran away through the whole club screaming "HES GOT A BONER""I CAN FEEL HIS BONER" for a few minutes. I always try to limit my hard on if I can

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
o ok. I remember dancing with this girl rock hard one time and she pushed me away like :dafuk: calm down nikka. Then one time I was dancing with this cac bytch and she just ran away through the whole club screaming "HES GOT A BONER""I CAN FEEL HIS BONER" for a few minutes. I always try to limit my hard on if I can

west indies and african bytches already know whats up. when they get on you theyre tryna make you hard.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
If a women grinding/throwing it back trying to smother your dikk she trying to see if you can handle her later on real shyt. If you :dead: and falling all over the place struggling to handle her:ufdup: She gonna be like
EbCsNMB.png
and go to the next nikka/laugh with her girls at you. So brehs stand up strong in that thang and let her know you do this. Its deeper then dancing :ohhh:

Slept on thread