Females are the worst at taking rejection compared to men and it's not even close!

Daps
You get more p*ssy out of not wanting a chick than pursuing her.
Been trying to tell motherfukkers!!....but nope, they still on instagram/facebook with "beautiful" "she bae" "gee wiz you sure look good today" corny ass motherfukkers bigging bytches heads up on damn near every pic she post and still aint getting nothing.

Daps
Reppin
X
We've established this.

This is front-end stuff we're talking about. Men are more aggressive, physical, sexually, mentally, it's how we're built, how we're wired. Again, front-end rejection isn't really the discussion because women simply do not have to deal with this type of rejection on a regular basis. There is really no comparison because women don't go about things that way.

You're all passive-aggressive. If women had to deal with the type of front-end rejection men did, you would all emotionally melt down.

Truth is: You'll never meet a more bitter complainer than the girl with dreams of a perfect relationship dashed by her knave and often MIA partner.

Never...ever...ever.
Sometimes I wonder if you guys like women at all, half the stuff around here about us reads like lowkey gay propaganda. I wasn't raised with passive aggressive women . Most of the men in my family aren't aggressive either, fwiw. The one who is is a bum. Another uncle is like Lady MacBeth devious with his, he's also a bum. My granddad was the most mellow, non-confrontational dude ever. Never raised his hand or even his voice. Two of his brothers were just the same, so I don't see what you said as inherently male. Like that Black Star song said, there's a difference between strength and aggression. A lot of dudes are weak and aggressive rather than strong and confident.

I've been rejected more often than not and I took my licks and kept it moving. I know I'm not entitled to anyone I want. I also have enough confidence not to let anyone's feelings make me feel shytty about myself. My ego is big, but it's not really tied to anything but my skills. Getting rejected as a writer hurts more than anything else, but it comes with the territory. Keep generalizing, though, then start:sadbron: when @bcrusaderw does the same to ya'll.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I wonder if you guys like women at all, half the stuff around here about us reads like lowkey gay propaganda. I wasn't raised with passive aggressive women . Most of the men in my family aren't aggressive either, fwiw. The one who is is a bum. Another uncle is like Lady MacBeth devious with his, he's also a bum. My granddad was the most mellow, non-confrontational dude ever. Never raised his hand or even his voice. Two of his brothers were just the same, so I don't see what you said as inherently male. Like that Black Star song said, there's a difference between strength and aggression. A lot of dudes are weak and aggressive rather than strong and confident.

I've been rejected more often than not and I took my licks and kept it moving. I know I'm not entitled to anyone I want. I also have enough confidence not to let anyone's feelings make me feel shytty about myself. My ego is big, but it's not really tied to anything but my skills. Getting rejected as a writer hurts more than anything else, but it comes with the territory. Keep generalizing, though, then start:sadbron: when @bcrusaderw does the same to ya'll.
The tears flow when I parrot their bullshyt rhetoric back to them.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'd say it messes up women more psychologically, but it messes up men more emotionally.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women fill like if they go after any man they can get him. If the guy rejects it she won't know how to handle it

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year

I'm going to ignore the "low-key gay propaganda" comment which actually feeds right into my point.

What skill is your ego tied to? Are we talking about how men and women relate or something else (writing)?

This jumped all over the place so.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, men handle rejection way worse than women.
The stalking, assaulting, rape, murder thing is incredibly common, which is why there is a constantly flow of restraining orders, mostly against men who don't know how to deal.
Yes, every Coli member has an n=1 anecdotal tale about 1 woman they've met in their life who didn't know how to handle rejection. That doesn't negate all the guys you know who can't handle rejection.
Men are worse, and it isn't based on some bullshyt pseudo-intellectual "testosterone makes you angry" fake- biology shyt.
It's entitlement.

Daps
Reppin
X
I'm going to ignore the "low-key gay propaganda" comment which actually feeds right into my point.

What skill is your ego tied to? Are we talking about how men and women relate or something else (writing)?

This jumped all over the place so.
Okay, that was a cheap shot. But I'm talking about threads like the "women can't love men" thread, the "let's create a irl no ma'am" thread and, to a lesser extent some of the comments in this one.

And yeah, I was talking about writing since that's what I do. But my point was a lot of people take rejection badly because they have big egos yet low-self esteem. But like @Thomas said, I believe a lot of the behavior I mentioned earlier stems for entitlement.

It's the same shyt that leads white men to shoot up theaters when life isn't going swimmingly. Same thing that had Elliot Rogers or whatever his name was mad the white women wouldn't give his narcissistic personality disorder having ass the time of day.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Okay, that was a cheap shot. But I'm talking about threads like the "women can't love men" thread, the "let's create a irl no ma'am" thread and, to a lesser extent some of the comments in this one.

Of course it was and that's exactly the point. It's the same cheap shot that every woman throws out (which is what I just pointed out). Like my man @Killer Instinct just said, "the irony." That's corny girl tactic #4, "he's probably gay." And it's honestly why a lot of dudes are frustrated when it comes to dealing with women (in and out of relationships).

And yeah, I was talking about writing since that's what I do. But my point was a lot of people take rejection badly because they have big egos yet low-self esteem. But like @Thomas said, I believe a lot of the behavior I mentioned earlier stems for entitlement.

But again, women don't experience the type of front-end rejection that men experience when it comes to the relationship game. I'm not talking about your profession. Men can never be as entitled as women when it comes to sex.

It's the same shyt that leads white men to shoot up theaters when life isn't going swimmingly. Same thing that had Elliot Rogers or whatever his name was mad the white women wouldn't give his narcissistic personality disorder having ass the time of day.

Yea, I think there is more to it than that (weak fathers, being spoiled, being anti-social, craziness). But I've already addressed this idea.

Last edited:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
No, men handle rejection way worse than women.
The stalking, assaulting, rape, murder thing is incredibly common, which is why there is a constantly flow of restraining orders, mostly against men who don't know how to deal.
Yes, every Coli member has an n=1 anecdotal tale about 1 woman they've met in their life who didn't know how to handle rejection. That doesn't negate all the guys you know who can't handle rejection.
Men are worse, and it isn't based on some bullshyt pseudo-intellectual "testosterone makes you angry" fake- biology shyt.
It's entitlement.

Again, front-end rejection. We've already addressed this. Women simply aren't faced with that type of rejection in the numbers men are, the system isn't built that way. The truth is, most women can get some sort of attention, if all else fails, they can always give away some p*ssy. Men don't have that luxury.

On the back-end though. :manny:

Men are fed a lot of nonsense about what women are, how they behave, and how they should be treated. The truth is, women are the most entitled group on earth, which is why they handle rejection terribly.

This shyt here says it all:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Your lady wants to have sex, but you're too tired and you turn her down

Watch her respond like this

833704.gif

Not sure if that gif was inspired by this story.

Ortiz-Burgos attacked Vega-Hernandez after coming to his room following drinking all night because he refused to have sex with her, according to police.

Ortiz-Burgos said he told her he was "too tired" to have sex, which made her upset, but she denied using the knife to attack him.

Daps
Reppin
X
Of course it was and that's exactly the point. It's the same cheap shot that every woman throws out (which is what I just pointed out). Like my man @Killer Instinct just said, "the irony." That's corny girl tactic #4, "he's probably gay." And it's honestly why a lot of dudes are frustrated when it comes to dealing with women (in and out of relationships).
Oh please. As a lesbian I've never called a dude gay because he didn't like me. I'm always glad when a dude doesn't want me so I can avoid awkwardness. I do, however, think it's sus when straight men talk worse than the gay men I know. And first thing I got called on the coli was a fakkit in a neg and I'm a woman. That's everyone's go to insult up here. Don't act like it isn't.

And, even so, I wasn't calling you gay. I was saying stupid threads like this and this
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/women-cant-love-men.326726/page-3

that bash women as crazy illogical she devils who ruin men's lives read like lowkey gay propaganda because they do.
But again, women don't experience the type of front-end rejection that men experience when it comes to the relationship game. I'm not talking about your profession. Men can never be as entitled as women when it comes to sex.

And I explained to you in my previous post I've been rejected more often than not when it comes to relationships. I simply said it doesn't phase me as much as being rejected professionally.

The truth is, women are the most entitled group on earth, which is why they handle rejection terribly.
Dang I was thinking you were somewhat reasonable until you wrote this. Corrective rapes, dude hitting Asian women in the face with pipes recently here, another dude slicing and spitting on a chick on the train a few months ago because she wouldn't talk to him, another woman got her throat slashed in a lobby in Queens for the same reason, women abroad getting splashed with acid for saying "no", girls being called bytches for not saying "hi" and you come out with this ridiculous statement. Never mind.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Oh please. As a lesbian I've never called a dude gay because he didn't like me. I'm always glad when a dude doesn't want me so I can avoid awkwardness. I do, however, think it's sus when straight men talk worse than the gay men I know. And first thing I got called on the coli was a fakkit in a neg and I'm a woman. That's everyone's go to insult up here. Don't act like it isn't.

Yea, you know there's a difference between the bolded and what you said. Stop it with the double-talk.

Dang I was thinking you were somewhat reasonable until you wrote this. Corrective rapes, dude hitting Asian women in the face with pipes recently here, another dude slicing and spitting on a chick on the train a few months ago because she wouldn't talk to him, another woman got her throat slashed in a lobby in Queens for the same reason, women abroad getting splashed with acid for saying "no", girls being called bytches for not saying "hi" and you come out with this ridiculous statement. Never mind.

Guys also fight, murder and attempt to emasculate other men all of the time. A lot of it is about respect, showing dominance, and so on. Women don't generally get down like that, it doesn't mean that they aren't more entitled, they just don't get down like that. It's a completely different physical dynamic.

Anyone who spends most of their life believing they are a prize simply for existing is incredibly entitled. This is most women. :manny: