She walked away after getting assaulted
Proceeded to retreat, so she could get her gun
Her life was no longer in danger
Then
Proceeded towards her assailant
And
Murdered him (deserving? :hubie:)

I don't think she can claim stand your ground
I've learned dudes on here think damn near everything is self defense. We gotta share the Earth with these dudes. Scary shyt. Don't make anybody upset if you can help it.

The words 'immediate threat' have zero bearing to these dudes.

Their mindset?

You threatened me ten minutes ago and walked off? I can come back 20 minutes later and get you and it's self defense.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

What's even more wild is that if she gets off, then it sets a precedent these coli cats aren't expecting.

(Considering if she gets off) When and if a white man gets the business from a Black person, and as the Black person is walking away the white man takes out a gun and shoots him in the back and continues shooting, these coli cats need to remember they already justified the precedent for him getting off. Even if the white man started the fight, these coli cats inadvertently justified him unjustly shooting someone in the back.

That is a crazy precedent to set.

She and the 2 guys were walking away from each other, she grabs a pistol, turns around and starts shooting at them killing one.

That is murder, not self-defense, and not manslaughter.

:hubie:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Tell that to Trayvon Martin's people

fukk Zimmerman but his defense was he shot him during the fight and shot him in close range. No video but there was proof of the shot being inches to his chest.

This is on camera and dude is literally on his hands and knees crawling away.

Not even a 1 to 1 situation. Like people are saying, she would have had a way higher chance of getting away if she pulled the gun out and shot during the fight.

Also it's Florida. The same state that gave a black woman years in prison for shooting in the vicinity of her abusive husband after he beat her and threatened to kill her.

If Florida convicted her, then ol girl here is cooked.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That makeup to make yourself light is hilarious among these wack rap hoes

kevhani_camilla_hicks_mugshot-e1700533567723.jpg