Free the Gawd!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Florida plays by different rules in regards to their
stand your ground law . She could say she was still in danger even while she turned away and the proof is that she got ran over after putting one of the dudes down.

She was granted 50k bail which isn’t much for something like this.
But didn't she get ran over only AFTER she pulled out and started firing?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Can you guarantee without a doubt her life was not in danger? You can’t prove that in my eyes.

She has a right “to use deadly force in self-defense if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm.”

This situation checks all those boxes to me.
Self defense is an affirmative defense. SHE is going to have to prove it. Might be difficult because it appeared the fight was over and she was walking away safely. HOWEVER, it's not always that cut and dry in the criminal justice system. There are variables here that may save her, namely she's a woman and there were two of them.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Can you guarantee without a doubt her life was not in danger? You can’t prove that in my eyes.

She has a right “to use deadly force in self-defense if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm.”

This situation checks all those boxes to me.
If I was on the jury and she said they said they were gonna run her over with the car I would take her word for it.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
The video is proof that if she takes it to a jury trial she can win if there are at least 5 women on the panel and the rest of the men like the men in this thread who don't know the law.

Not a case of self defense she walked away grabbed the gun in her bag and then fired multiple shots at the man who died. The crown prosecutor might offer a deal rather than a trial.