Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many asians come off as "mentally ill" based on the way they talk to people like they don't know they can get fuked up,thats just a lack of awareness and respect. I'm not going for her being mentally ill,she had enough sense to try to steal that free Sprite:mjlol:

But when its a non black person the mentally ill excuses come flying out. Meanwhile Latasha Harlins was an unruly thug,if Soo Yung would've got shot in the back of the head I wouldn't have shed a tear based on what she was doing:martin:
Nobody seems to care when black people are mentally ill. And it’ll be mad obvious too and they’ll still ignore it.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Beat her muthaphucking ass! People need to be show some courtesy.
How fukking hard is it to treat and speak to people with respect and decency?

If I was the owner of that spot I'd give those two employees a raise.

I'm pretty sure whatever the dispute was about it isnt worth being plastered over the internet with your titties and ass out while getting the shyt beaten out of you.

I'm riding with the employees on this one. This reminds me of breh that was fresh out of jail that beat the shyt out of that dyke bytch with a broom tha jumped the counter.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Fight shrek built bytches Brehette ?

GQVf.gif