Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sure they can but one is easily held accountable because they have management and other mechanisms you offended like im speaking about all customers lol. I still stand by what I said these people entitled out here no matter how much you try and help them.
I just hate people in customer service. Theyre mostly trash people. :yeshrug:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Picked a fight with the Juggernaut bytch

At least his helmet was off. Shouldve called in the Professor for an assist
Prof-X.jpg

:deadmanny:

Damn nicca...lol

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Salute to the big girl for securing the soda:salute:
I don't know how people do it,they have to deal with crazy people all the time.
You should just expect to have to beat up a customer if you work in fast food,like you should expect ot have to shoot somebody if you work behind the counter at a liquor store or convienience store.
THen she tried to demean them by talking down on their job,when she is stealing soda like a bum bytch:mjlol:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
HRXZNU5.png
This is the point where she knew it was a wrap for her.............................

BL00xW.gif
Lol at the little employee getting her beats in quickly before the big boss came to finish her off :laff: kind of like when the small pup tries to get as many bites in as possible before the alpha dog take the entire piece of meat away.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lol at the little employee getting her beats in quickly before the big boss came to finish her off :laff: kind of like when the small pup tries to get as many bites in as possible before the alpha dog take the entire piece of meat away.
U know she was trying to help tho, right? the dumb bytch tried to fight her smh

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Everybody is mad and blaming the big chick because she's tragically shaped while the other broad is smaller and gave us a titty, but the ass whooping -- while ill advised if you value your income -- was well deserved. :manny: You can't throw shyt at people and dictate how they respond. The minute lil' mama launched a milkshake, it was over. No sympathy because she was outweighed by 280 pounds. Don't start fights you can't finish. Her pride had her jawing after the beatdown but there's a reason she let Sheeva take that chair from her so amicably after she had gotten dragged. :mjgrin:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
  • sugaehsIt's sad bc if you know her she's not in the right mind state smh
  • gvldenmilli@sugaehs another girl that had problems with her stated that the girl is mentally ill.
  • gvldenmilli@prettylocco none of them went to jail. the girl who started it got a citation and the workers I believe were fine.
Couple people in the comments who knew Ling Ling saying she's mentally ill

Many asians come off as "mentally ill" based on the way they talk to people like they don't know they can get fuked up,thats just a lack of awareness and respect. I'm not going for her being mentally ill,she had enough sense to try to steal that free Sprite:mjlol:

But when its a non black person the mentally ill excuses come flying out. Meanwhile Latasha Harlins was an unruly thug,if Soo Yung would've got shot in the back of the head I wouldn't have shed a tear based on what she was doing:martin: