Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
A phat ass is a phat ass tho and if she ain't have no ass then she wouldn't had no weggie, even if she had a thong on.
Asian women the most slept on when it come to ass tho, but they done stepped up their game a whole lot in recent years. :noah:

Either you are trolling, or you are not black. You remind me of the non-black men who pretended to be into big butts and would claim any non-concave ass to be phat.

You probably think Ariel Winters has a phat ass.

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Either you are trolling, or you are not black. You remind me of the non-black men who pretended to be into big butts and would claim any non-concave ass to be phat.

You probably think Ariel Winters has a phat ass.

1. I ain't trolling
2. I'm Black

Ariel Winters? Who the fukk is that?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of course it ain't fat...compared to sistas. But compared to the average asian chick, she's got a donkey.
:jawalrus:

It's the same sliding scale they give to white girls too, hence the terms PAWG and PAAG.

You ever notice how there is no PABG, although the MAJORITY of sistas have way phatter asses than any white or asian chick.
:jbhmm:

...not to get too educational on you, but again, it's the Contrast Effect at work. Basically human psychology.
She doesn't have a donkey she is thick without the right curves, that ass is boxy.

You brehs are overatting this broad hard. I feel I'm being trolled right now

:laff:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You aren't trolling, well thats sad.

She's an actress on Modern Family who is shaped like the asian chick.

giphy.gif

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
That video and these comments.:laff: I missed the metal tray and the noise before I saw the comments in here. The trays I have seen in there are always brown plastic. The chair was heavier than the rude customer thought so she couldn't swing it. She has been watching wrestling and thought all chairs are light as folding chairs.:mjlol:The new York post article says that guy in the video is the boyfriend of the worker in the white shirt who handed out that beatdown.:ohhh:
Chavolla’s boyfriend, who was seen on the video trying to calm her down, tried to explain why he didn’t intervene.
“I was not trying to stop it,” he said. “You don’t stop a big woman like that.
:hubie:

The quote from the boyfriend combined with that comment on page one of this thread about her dating a coli breh has me in tears.
:pachaha:
How do I get in contact with the big girl in the white? I wanna interview her for my podcast

:russ:

No bullshyt
Her facebook is mentioned in this heavy article. They have a screenshot of her replying to someone on facebook about her ex husband.

Erika Chavolla: McDonald’s Employee in Milkshake Fight Video | Heavy.com
https://nypost.com/2018/07/27/mcdon...n-was-talking-a-lot-of-smack-before-beatdown/

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
surprised that dudes think she is "pretty" and that she has an "ass"....then again...expectations are mighty low for non-black women.

30 pages..

She reminds of those "hood" asian chicks that only hang around black chicks because she knows black dudes will choose her over the black chicks even if she isn't the baddest.

I have seen it too many times.

tumblr_ma7bk904DZ1qz53j7.gif