Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Wait til the machines builds itself a terminator and fukks up a crazy ass disrespectful customer... :laff:

then is all....:whoa::damn: I'm sorry, please don't kill me I DO WANT FRIES WITH THAT...
giphy.gif

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:russ: @ anyone claiming lawsuit. She was trying to steal shyt and started it. Ole girl (and the other one who swung) is gonna lose jobs but them McD lawyers gonna whoop her lawyers asses just like she got it if they go anywhere near some courtsteps

I seen on the news a burglar break into someone house get injured and sue :dwillhuh:

I think all state even did s commercial for that shyt for home owners insurance

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
surprised that dudes think she is "pretty" and that she has an "ass"....then again...expectations are mighty low for non-black women.

30 pages..

She reminds of those "hood" asian chicks that only hang around black chicks because she knows black dudes will choose her over the black chicks even if she isn't the baddest.

I have seen it too many times.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
surprised that dudes think she is "pretty" and that she has an "ass"....then again...expectations are mighty low for non-black women.

30 pages..

She reminds of those "hood" asian chicks that only hang around black chicks because she knows black dudes will choose her over the black chicks even if she isn't the baddest.

I have seen it too many times.

She's very pretty and she got ass too.
That ass is thick and phat.
Her ass is so thick it was eating up them booty shorts she had on :whew: