Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's acting now. She stars in a show called GLOW on Netflix.
Oh is she??? :ohhh: I was watching it off and on.

And she must have also lost some weight because i didnt realize it was her this whole time lol.

Speaking of which, ima have to catch up on it. :ehh: good looking out:salute:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Yeah but nikkas getting that excited for a nip slip is some high school shyt. Act like an adult for once :yeshrug:

We're at our jobs on a hip hop forum watching asian hoodrats fight at a mcdonalds .....
Dial the righteousness back a lil bruh, you're right here with us lol

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:heh: at a lawsuit coming from this.

Update: Charges Dropped Against McDonald’s Cashier Who Hit Women With Metal Rod if breh got his charges dropped after beating a dike with a metal rod then this won't see any court time.

anyway, salute to that worker smacking that dumb bytch around. i used to work in customer service and hospitality so i know how shytty ppl can be. i was only hoping for one of those wwe andre the giant body slam on a table.

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
This! Imagine me caring if someone sneaks some soda while not getting paid a living wage.
The fast food and customer service world is cut throat . Everyone but the higher ups are expendable. If you want to keep your job you have to abide by their rules.

When I worked at little Caesars, one of my coworkers was fired for taking a coupon that cashiers hand out to customers

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
The fast food and customer service world is cut throat . Everyone but the higher ups are expendable. If you want to keep your job you have to abide by their rules.

When I worked at little Caesars, one of my coworkers was fired for taking a coupon that cashiers hand out to customers

Your co-worker was stealing. An employee isn’t breaking a rule when a customer decides to steal. Most companies don’t want their employees confronting shoplifters anyway for liability reasons. If McDonald’s doesn’t want anyone sneaking soda, they better hire loss prevention officers.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
e-honda-gif-12.gif