Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Did it look "unnecessary" because of how big she was?
Are we going to say big women have to let smaller women talk shyt and allow them to beat on them,like men have to put up with?just because the blows might look "unnecessary" lol?

After the smaller Employee finished putting the beats on her the fighting should have stopped.But instead,the bigger Employeee grabbed her and said..."What,you talking about my momma bytch"....She then pull her by the hair on to the table and got in a couple of more punches.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

That toss & slam move at the 0:10 minute mark would make my old offensive-line coach proud

giphy.gif

Edit: Does anyone have the instigator's IG? Been a while since i consoled a chickana. :takedat:Me and my mexican jumpoff aint speaking no more.
Or is she asian? :lupe:

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Ole girl deserved it but I just dont see me giving a damn about some pop. I would be the worst MickeyDs employee cause everybody could steal pop on my watch cause Im not watching in the first place.

This! Imagine me caring if someone sneaks some soda while not getting paid a living wage.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love