Female High School Teacher Sentenced To 11 Years, Reduced To 4 Months (Pics)

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cawthorne25n-2-web.jpg

33? :wtf:

She looks 53. :scusthov:

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
:what:

You said 11 years was a lot and I'm tellin you of a very similar situation involving consensual sex with a 17 year old that resulted in a 10 year sentence.

You don't see how that relates to what you just said? Are you fukkin retarded? :what:

I said 11 years was a lot, period. I don't see the point of you telling me of a similar story and adding that stupid :ufdup: smiley as if that contradicts what I said or adds anything to the discussion.

So, yes, I guess I am retarded :manny:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I said 11 years was a lot, period. I don't see the point of you telling me of a similar story and adding that stupid :ufdup: smiley as if that contradicts what I said or adds anything to the discussion.

So, yes, I guess I am retarded :manny:

The smilie was for him. He fukked up by fukking with an underage white chick.

I simply pointed that out to show you that's the going rate for statutory rape. Since that's what they do in courts of law. All the time. Refer to other similar cases.

Yeah, you are retarded. But it's early though. Get you some 5 hour energy or something.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
p*ssy pass strikes again. This is the "equality" you have been fighting for, 'eh ladies?

Don't be stupid. This has nothing to do with the fight for equality. Most of these judges are men so you can't blame women if the sentences are soft based on the perp's gender. This is so wrong, she only got a slap on the wrist.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
:scusthov:

Just disgusting. The whole thing. 4 months??? Hell of a lawyer.