Female High School Teacher Sentenced To 11 Years, Reduced To 4 Months (Pics)

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That's what happens when you get these simps in positions of power. They never hold women accountable. You would think that if 'she couldn't control her sexual urges' you would want to keep her away from society because it could happen again. Imagine a judge cutting a man's time by 90% because he 'couldn't control his urges'.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Not surprised.....

Looking back on my life and knowing what I know now.... I've had 3 female teachers hit on me but I never caught the signs. 2 black & one native American. The indian one looked the best but none were anything to brag about. The teachers weren't this bold when I was in school. In fact, the first teacher that was caught in my city committed suicide after she was exposed..... about 5 or 6 years after my graduating class.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
That's what happens when you get these simps in positions of power. They never hold women accountable. You would think that if 'she couldn't control her sexual urges' you would want to keep her away from society because it could happen again. Imagine a judge cutting a man's time by 90% because he 'couldn't control his urges'.

W-w-w-wait...she's a victim, though...you don't wanna blame a victim.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

bro u gave up on ur hairline and went bald?

:wtf:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i cut my hair bald because that's what i felt like doing

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This woman was fukking about five or six dudes from that school. I know the older brother of one of the boys that smashed. And yes they were all black.
The boy that they mentioned showed the pic to the principle also smashed and was the youngest one

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
For God's sake, someone please tell me the husband at least left her after finding out.