Fellas: You ever date/been with a chick who use to have a sugar daddy

killacal

Banned
Daps
Man I might need to make a separate thread about this...everyone keeps telling me how sick San Diego is....I need details...

Was born n raised here, can tell you where the best taco shop is, places your most likely to get a dui on the weekend, where what type of hoes are at and cheapest places to have a good time :cook:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yes! I used to fucc with this chick that fucced with this rich older white man. The dude used to break this bytch off big bread! And I would reap the benefits from what that nygga gave her. He bought her a brand new navigator. I used to be pushin that shyt like it was my shyt. No:duck: at all. I swear on mamas! That dude gave that bytch a debit card connected to his acount that she could use at any time. That bytch used to cop me whatever the fucc I wantee. Js, flights, dranks, cel phone bill, whatever. As long as I would blow that bytches back out. Damn I miss that bytch:to:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes! I used to fucc with this chick that fucced with this rich older white man. The dude used to break this bytch off big bread! And I would reap the benefits from what that nygga gave her. He bought her a brand new navigator. I used to be pushin that shyt like it was my shyt. No:duck: at all. I swear on mamas! That dude gave that bytch a debit card connected to his acount that she could use at any time. That bytch used to cop me whatever the fucc I wantee. Js, flights, dranks, cel phone bill, whatever. As long as I would blow that bytches back out. Damn I miss that bytch:to:

..............Why did you break up with her then?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
..............Why did you break up with her then?

I didn't break up with her. She wasn't technicly my chick in the 1st place. She was a working girl. She had like 2 sugar daddies. Maybe more idk. But all I know is the bytch didn't have a 9-5 job and always had cash. I moved away to a diff city and haven't spoke or seen her in years. But gatdamn did that bytch go hard! :ooh: like some ghetto gagers type shyt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Fellaz , this is why is really doesn't pay to be a fuccin simp/sugar daddy. Because at the end of the day these bytches don't respect the sugar daddy/captain save a hoe azz dudes. The bytch I was fuccin with used to talk about her sugar daddy like a dogg. I lowkey used to feel sorry 4 this MF. She would cuss him out on the phone, demand shyt from him, and basicly treat him like the bytch:snoop:

All the while, I would be treatin this bytch like shyt, blowin her back out and makin that bytch go get it. It was a very powerful feelin I had. Pus she knew I was fuccin other bytches and she was totally cool with it. She respected me because I respected the game and vice versa. Her sugardaddies wanted to marry her etc and were simpin hard. Lol

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, one of my co workers actually. She was with the sugar daddy at the time and still is, real shyt I couldn't compete aside from bein able to dikk her down. He drive a Jag and acts chivalrous as fukk, pays her tuition, gets her clothes, and I'm just a young nikka tryna get paid fukk I look like opening the car door for you and buying you shoes? :mjpls:

Still sucked on the titties doe, bytch faked on the p*ssy...:yeshrug:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fellaz , this is why is really doesn't pay to be a fuccin simp/sugar daddy. Because at the end of the day these bytches don't respect the sugar daddy/captain save a hoe azz dudes. The bytch I was fuccin with used to talk about her sugar daddy like a dogg. I lowkey used to feel sorry 4 this MF. She would cuss him out on the phone, demand shyt from him, and basicly treat him like the bytch:snoop:

All the while, I would be treatin this bytch like shyt, blowin her back out and makin that bytch go get it. It was a very powerful feelin I had. Pus she knew I was fuccin other bytches and she was totally cool with it. She respected me because I respected the game and vice versa. Her sugardaddies wanted to marry her etc and were simpin hard. Lol

Hmm well I sorta agree with you. The girl's discontent largely depends on the guy's (the sugar daddy) personality. Most of these sugar daddies tend to be nerds/losers who couldn't get girls otherwise. However, you could be a rich a$$hole who's rough in the bedroom and do fun things to spice up the relationship (i.e.: travel, do various outdoor activities, etc.) and the girl will praise you and want to be around you.

But if you're a doofy-looking white guy with a small penis and a boring personality then the girl won't enjoy being around you. She will only tolerate you because of your income.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Hmm well I sorta agree with you. The girl's discontent largely depends on the guy's (the sugar daddy) personality. Most of these sugar daddies tend to be nerds/losers who couldn't get girls otherwise. However, you could be a rich a$$hole who's rough in the bedroom and do fun things to spice up the relationship (i.e.: travel, do various outdoor activities, etc.) and the girl will praise you and want to be around you.

But if you're a doofy-looking white guy with a small penis and a boring personality then the girl won't enjoy being around you. She will only tolerate you because of your income.

Bingo!:jawalrus:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

Not really. A vast majority of the time sex us involved. He got what he wanted. A few hundred thousand aint shyt to a boss nikka. But the girl has to give up her body, time, and freedom. And the whole time shes probably looking down on you because you cant keep up with her sugar daddy. Sure she might like you, but deep down Shes wishing she could merge you guys into one person so she can be with a guy whos rich that shes actually attracted to. But she couldnt so she used him for his money and you for your companionship/time.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not really. A vast majority of the time sex us involved. He got what he wanted. A few hundred thousand aint shyt to a boss nikka. But the girl has to give up her body, time, and freedom. And the whole time shes probably looking down on you because you cant keep up with her sugar daddy. Sure she might like you, but deep down Shes wishing she could merge you guys into one person so she can be with a guy whos rich that shes actually attracted to. But she couldnt so she used him for his money and you for your companionship/time.

Nah, u got it wrong! Obviously she was fuccin the other dude.. but how was she lookin down on me, when I never gave her not 1 red cent of mine, no dates, no money, I never even tounge kissed that bytch. I didn't have to keep up with the sugar daddy. That nygga had to keep up with me. I was pushin that nyggaz whip that he bought her, spendin his money, and gettin head in the whip that he bought her and blowin her back out.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

That's 5,000 right here. When you go trick or treating for one of these females, lacing up her pockets and all, you're going to be out here getting clowned. If a woman wants to deal with you, she will actually do for you instead of you having to drop a cent.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Nah, u got it wrong! Obviously she was fuccin the other dude.. but how was she lookin down on me, when I never gave her not 1 red cent of mine, no dates, no money, I never even tounge kissed that bytch. I didn't have to keep up with the sugar daddy. That nygga had to keep up with me. I was pushin that nyggaz whip that he bought her, spendin his money, and gettin head in the whip that he bought her and blowin her back out.

Because if you were enough she would have cancelled him. She had her cake and ate it too. Maybe she did like you, but she liked his money just as much if not more. Youre looking down on the trick when yall were in the same boat. No one really won in that situation IMO. maybe the trick did since hes probably moved on and happily trickin on someone else. I guess though. If you all were happy with your arrangement then good for you.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Because if you were enough she would have cancelled him. She had her cake and ate it too. Maybe she did like you, but she liked his money just as much if not more. Youre looking down on the trick when yall were in the same boat. No one really won in that situation IMO. maybe the trick did since hes probably moved on and happily trickin on someone else. I guess though. If you all were happy with your arrangement then good for you.

I think u just don't understand the dynamic of the "relationship" She didn't want me as her dude. I didn't want her to be my chick. We didn't have some love affair, no feelings, no kissin, no intimacy, no huggin, no love letters. She was gamin that nygga for his money and totally usin him for his bread. Me and the trick WERE NO WAY IN THE SAME BOAT. He got no money from me and he in no way benefitted from me. I literally was spending his money. We all "won" in the situation. Old dude was gettin some young puzzy from a fly chick, that served as a companion and eye candy for him. She won because she was milkin his pockets, she didn't have to work. I feel that I won the most because my relationship was strickly casual and I got p*ssy and money. That's a win/win. And at the end of the day, the female respected me more because the premise of me dealin with her wasn't based on me givin her money, u feel me:manny: