Fellas: You ever date/been with a chick who use to have a sugar daddy

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every decent looking chick in San Diego has a sugar daddy :manny: Its one of the first thing I ask bytches, and when they admit im like what u gonna get me :mjpls:

:krs: i dated a couple back at SDSU...it was cool for a while but got a little too:whew: for me when the gifts started getting too expensive. One of the sugar daddies was some Chaldean big timer and the other was some swabby from Coronado.

killacal

Banned
Daps
:krs: i dated a couple back at SDSU...it was cool for a while but got a little too:whew: for me when the gifts started getting too expensive. One of the sugar daddies was some Chaldean big timer and the other was some swabby from Coronado.

I cant remember the last chick I actually dated in sd, none of them want realtionships :wow: They all wanna be carefree and have fun, the GOAT city(excluding vegas :comeon:) I just feel bad for my brehs who will never witness it :2much:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:pachaha: A lot of these broads never even fukk. They just string these old loser ass nikkas along till they've gotten everything they want. Smh @ old bucks being suckered by these young birdz :snoop:

is that what she told u? :usure:

trust me young blood..

them old heads gettin it in..and most of them have been 'fixed' so they stay bussin raw in your girls..

sugar daddies juggle multiple sugar babies and vice versa
They are a buncha sites now with thousands of needy good looking girls..
Once the girl starts getting clingy,too demanding,busy..she gets replaced..
Money>>p*ssy..

Except for a few lucky ones..most of those chicks have multiple sugar daddies
This is insurance to keep the $$ flowing

Once a chick starts fukking for an allowance/gifts/rent etc...she has been lost to the dark side
:manny:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant remember the last chick I actually dated in sd, none of them want realtionships :wow: They all wanna be carefree and have fun, the GOAT city(excluding vegas :comeon:) I just feel bad for my brehs who will never witness it :2much:

I feel you my nig...if i still lived there i don't see myself having a family by now. SD is one big deep sea feeding frenzy man...always had been. Any type of female you want and desire.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I feel you my nig...if i still lived there i don't see myself having a family by now. SD is one big deep sea feeding frenzy man...always had been. Any type of female you want and desire.

And the city rechargess with a new batch of good looking women every year :myman:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
flabby-sick-o.gif

:krs: never seen that gif

dap + rep
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Man I might need to make a separate thread about this...everyone keeps telling me how sick San Diego is....I need details...