Fellas, would you take your kid with you?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't have any children...but when I plan on having kids, I'll make sure I'm married to a good man with a stable career. If something happens within our marriage and we end up divorcing I'd rather have joint custody than full custody. But I won't let him take full custody of my child.

but WHY NOT?! and it's not YOUR child. the child belongs to both of you. why should you (women) be the automatic choice when it comes to custody of the child? if the father is a standup guy with a good career and a nice and stable home life, why shouldn't the kid stay with the father? what is the reason?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
but WHY NOT?! and it's not YOUR child. the child belongs to both of you. why should you (women) be the automatic choice when it comes to custody of the child? if the father is a standup guy with a good career and a nice and stable home life, why shouldn't the kid stay with the father? what is the reason?

What does that have to do with it? I have the same things he does! Like I said before, if the both of us want custody of the child joint custody is the 1st option. The child came out of me and I'll be damn if I let my ex husband take full custody of him.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
What does that have to do with it? I have the same things he does! Like I said before, if the both of us want custody of the child joint custody is the 1st option. The child came out of me and I'll be damn if I let my ex husband take full custody of him.

:what: What does this have to do with anything?

If you wanna get technical, before that child came out of you, part of that child came out of him and went inside you

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:what: What does this have to do with anything?

If you wanna get technical, before that child came out of you, part of that child came out of him and went inside you

His sperm my egg lol

Just joking before you guys get mad

But like I said before, joint custody is the first option.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
LOOK
I was in a similar situation when she left and I took both my kids and been raising them since then. I didnt want her taking the kids cuz i was the better parent and i got my kids and Im happy as hell i do
I would never give up my kids PERIOD they mean everything to me