Fellas, would you take your kid with you?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I would, But it just depends. Me and My BM agreed that my son would come live with me once he begins High School. We'll see if she actually follows through with it. But now that he has started middle school and he is starting puberty she sees why its important for him to stay with me..

I'm assuming it wouldn't work out that way if it was a little girl though.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I would never take a child from his mother unless she was unfit. I'd just see the kid whenever I could

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I would do it if our child is better off with me. Now if the child is better off with the mother, then the child can stay with her. I'm all about putting the child in the best possible situation. My daughter lives with me and my wife now and she's 8. Her mother don't do nothing really for her, so her living with me is the best thing for my daughter.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
I'd Let That b*stard Rot With His Mom

2 Less Pieces Of shyt To Support :smugfavre:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I will not let him take my child. Joint custody or me having full custody are the only options.

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Physical custody would be mandatory. Most women when they fall back in "love" with the next guy fail to see a mans faults. Problem with that if she has your kid and dude doesn't like them or is a pos and she can't see it, it exposes your kid to shyt she can't or won't see and doesn't probably protect against. fukk that. Kids are more vulnerable with their moms than with their dads. A man will kick a bytch to the curb if he need to faster than a woman does over someone fukking with their kids in any capcity. fukk y'all if you don't think so, too many cases past and present to be shown this isn't true.

I would try for shared custody though, but physical custody with me and she can do her. I would always want the kids to have their mother around (unless she turned completely batshyt or is dating a sucka ass dude)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I'd Let That b*stard Rot With His Mom

2 Less Pieces Of shyt To Support :smugfavre:

:what:

I would be in my sons life as much as possible, whatever it takes. A judge can't stop me :damn:

J mac123

Rookie
Daps
I would but what will your ex use against you, those kids are weapons to them when it come to break ups:jawalrus:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Had a conversation about this a while back with the bf. He was saying if we had daughters he would let me have custody of them and if we have sons he should have custody. We have the same values when it comes to raising children so I don't think either one of us would be concerned with how the other is taking care of the children. Which ever didn't have them through the week would have them on the weekends.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
why? is he a bad father? why did you have a child with someone that you don't trust with the child? :wtf:

I don't have any children...but when I plan on having kids, I'll make sure I'm married to a good man with a stable career. If something happens within our marriage and we end up divorcing I'd rather have joint custody than full custody. But I won't let him take full custody of my child.