Fellas, would you take your kid with you?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you and your s/o or wife had a kid together and ya'll stayed together until the kid was like 10, would you take the kid with you if yall got a divorce? why or why not?

ladies, would you let your s/o or husband take the kid if he wanted to? why or why not?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No lie if I knew a divorce was coming, I would take my kid and his passport and fly to a country where I cannot be extraditated, where no international law exists, get a new identity for me and my child.

Odds are as a man you will not get custody and divorce is dirty she will pull out all the stops and you may end up with supervise visits, screw that.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
If I could, yes.

I'm pretty sure it would be on some joint custody shyt, though.

If I was with the lil dude from birth I couldn't just leave. shyt wouldn't be or feel right.

Odds are as a man you will not get custody and divorce is dirty she will pull out all the stops and you may end up with supervise visits, screw that

What kind of record do you niccas have? I don't see why a court would tell ANYONE that they couldn't see their child, unless they had some shyt in their background.

Or, maybe you work to much, and you wouldn't, literally, have time for the child.

That's the only thing I can think of. I mean, I figure if you've got good money coming in, and a little time, then you would look like the perfect father infront of the judge.:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If I could, yes.

I'm pretty sure it would be on some joint custody shyt, though.

If I was with the lil dude from birth I couldn't just leave. shyt wouldn't be or feel right.

What kind of record do you niccas have? I don't see why a court would tell ANYONE that they couldn't see their child, unless they had some shyt in their background.

Or, maybe you work to much, and you wouldn't, literally, have time for the child.

That's the only thing I can think of. I mean, I figure if you've got good money coming in, and a little time, then you would look like the perfect father infront of the judge.:yeshrug:

Im in family court a few times a week, I have seen it, wives saying Rick hit her once 5 years ago and was verbally abusive, even spanked mikey once and that judge awards custody to mom, And supervise visits to dad. So dad gets his few hours a week in some government building being watched by social workers.

Passport, kid and like Cuba, or some coastal African city.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Im in family court a few times a week, I have seen it, wives saying Rick hit her once 5 years ago and was verbally abusive, even spanked mikey once and that judge awards custody to mom, And supervise visits to dad. So dad gets his few hours a week in some government building being watched by social workers.

Passport, kid and like Cuba, or some coastal African city.

Damn, some bishes are foul.

I'd deny that shyt hard. On some "where is the proof" shyt?

I'd even throw the 10 year old kid to testify. On some "Have you ever seen Daddy hit Mommy?"-shyt.

I'd have to do something. If it don't work, then I'm on the plane too, my nig.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If I was close with to my child I would try to get full custody. But chances are, being the man of the house I'll be working too much to form the kind of bond that the kids would have with their mom and if I had full custody, I'd be too busy working to keep an eye on them and they'd be getting into trouble so... :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Joint custody :manny:

Good luck finding a judge that will allow a ten year old to live one week with mom and the next with dad, how is schooling going to work?

Most likely you will not be living in the same school district after a divorce.

Or are you ok with Friday 4pm to sunday 6pm

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Good luck finding a judge that will allow a ten year old to live one week with mom and the next with dad, how is schooling going to work?

Most likely you will not be living in the same school district after a divorce.

Or are you ok with Friday 4pm to sunday 6pm

When you do joint custody one parent cant go and more too far away so schooling shouldn't be a problem.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i would definitely want my kid. but i think most women will be opposed to a man taking his child for one reason only. the child support check. and the possibility of THEM having to pay child support. when the shoe is on the other foot, they run from child support too. women chime in....:smugfavre: