Fellas: Whats your go to spot on a first date, for females that are more than a jumpoff

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Dessert bar... Tapas bar... Yoga... Bike riding and some ice cream... Or a nice run if she does that. :ld: Just some slight, fun shyt.

then you shouldn't be dealing with that broad :ufdup:
nowadays, that's my barometer
The only people who still go to hookah bars are trend hoppin' booger rats who literally just made it to 2008. :laff:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
i always take em to a spot where i can get some feels.

ie. mini-golf.

i make a bet wid homegirl that if i handle her (which 99.9% of time is the case), i get them lips. They laugh at this point and try to put up a low-front, but i know shorty is :childplease:.

Durin da date, if her inexperience showin or if i'm wreckin her, i'll do the round da back, d!ck-inbetween-da-azz, hands around da waist move. BUT, i don't do dis when shorty is cold. I warm her up first before gettin touchy. We then hit a joint for some post-game grub before finally headin towards da whip.

Here is where i hit her wid da..

"you know da night is still young :myman:"

OR
"there is still something i don't know about you :dahell:" she be like "really, like what :win:"..i look at her like :shaq: and be it :noah:da rest of da night. :youngsabo:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I used to have this one restaurant when I was in college. I knew one of the owners and got treated like royalty in there. :blessed:

Plus it was like Lebanese or something (chicken shwarma and shyt) so it was always a change of pace for them.

Hookah lounge sounds good and is similar in terms of the cultural change up. And for the dude who asked ALL chicks are into hookahs, even if they don't know it yet. :ufdup:

And to the man who posted the pic of the beater, that's actually a good move. I would downgrade my car if I could to make sure the chick wasn't too materialistic. If she survived to date 2 then she could reap the reward of riding fresh.

I only have my one BMW. :sadbron:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I take them to this cupcake spot. Everybody loves cupcakes. Then right around the corner is a bar.

Last date I did this with, I paid for the cupcakes and she bought me a beer. :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have NEVER been on a date...My only barometer to know if I want the relationship or not is 1) the woman sounds like she has sense, and can express an opinion on various topics, and 2) the faster we get sex out of the way, the better...

I don't want to spend all that money, just to discover that I either not good for her or she is not good for me...

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
most of my first dates consist of us just riding around in my whip smokin and talkin, may even be sippin on something, if imma actually take them somewhere i try to take them to places that arent generic, places they prolly wouldnt go on a date with anyone else. My loc lady runs an NPO and they have an open mic poetry night every last thursday of the month, i like to take chicks there

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Coffee...
========

But fukk it brehs, get up on Restuarant.com , Groupon, Living Social

Example Restuarant.com have the $4 for $25 certificates today. I know a bomb seafood joint that sells Bahamian Conch for $19.99 a plate, So thats like $50 date minus the $25 coupon.

$25-30 for a date aint bad... After dinner take that chick back for movies, at the crib.

(But all this shyt got me married brehs)

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Hollywood Beach boardwalk at night. Walk the boardwalk, grab some food, maybe some ice cream. Then the kicker is, I usually will have a bottle of white wine chillin in my trunk on some ice. Take that and a beach blanket out and just sit on the sand and bullshyt to the sound of crashing waves. You can only talk for so long in that environment before it's :win:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Me and my boys were just discussing this the other day.

Chow Baby... Especially for a younger chick or a broke chick whose never been anywhere. $13 a plate and she feels like you took her somewhere special :smugbiden:

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Salsa lessons, open mic/poetry reading, batting cages, go-karts, pool, wine tasting, cooking class

Last edited:
Daps
Exactly, hookah is pricey as fukk, why would anyone spend that much money on a chick he hasn't smashed yet? For me its going out to get drinks and dessert. Don't be taking chicks out to expensive dinners in 2013, a lot of these hoes just want the free meal :mjpls:

Typically, drinks is the most expensive part though. If you're really worried about cost, drinks can get expensive quickly. I like drinks, tho, cuz that's the easiest situation to exit if needed.

But I also like action dates like mini golf, bowling, F1 racing