Fellas: Whats your go to spot on a first date, for females that are more than a jumpoff

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's about knowing your city. I got places I can go and have fun with someone I'd never been seen with in public and they are public places. The broad ain't wise she'll think I'm not ashamed to be with her to go out to eat for brunch or dinner bowling movies whatever. But they ain't going to the same spots the classy broads are.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Hookah?
:patrice:
Let's see.....

Hookah 15$
Food 30$
Drinks ( 2 a pc) $40+
Total: $80+

I knew you dudes were some trickin azz gneeguhs!:pachaha:

If I like her, we're going to a booming street in the city, walk around during happy hour, grab a drink and maybe an appetizer (20$ max), keep walking and talkin. I usually stop at McDonald before my dates so I wont be hungry.

:jawalrus:
so...this is expensive for a non-jumpoff:leon:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
so...this is expensive for a non-jumpoff:leon:

Hell yea, because you if you all hit it off, you'll be hanging out 3x a week. You can't go backwards. Try to keep your wallet in your pocket until you know she's feeling you. I'll spend on my chick and someone i'm dating and I'm intimate with. A first date, doesn't mean she likes you.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I used to have this one restaurant when I was in college. I knew one of the owners and got treated like royalty in there. :blessed:

Plus it was like Lebanese or something (chicken shwarma and shyt) so it was always a change of pace for them.

Hookah lounge sounds good and is similar in terms of the cultural change up. And for the dude who asked ALL chicks are into hookahs, even if they don't know it yet. :ufdup:

And to the man who posted the pic of the beater, that's actually a good move. I would downgrade my car if I could to make sure the chick wasn't too materialistic. If she survived to date 2 then she could reap the reward of riding fresh.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I go to a free spot with food trucks e.g. a park, beach, art walk, etc. I always hit them with my "Let's just meet up, kick it and see if we gel" rap before hand. It's cheap as hell but it doesn't feel like it. Another perk is that you don't come off as thirsty with this move.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go to a free spot with food trucks e.g. a park, beach, art walk, etc. I always hit them with my "Let's just meet up, kick it and see if we gel" rap before hand. It's cheap as hell but it doesn't feel like it. Another perk is that you don't come off as thirsty with this move.

I will have to look into some things go out my comfort zone

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Ice cream.

Spend no more than $10 dollars under the guise of "something simple where we can talk" :youngsabo:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
A picnic. Have her cook something she's good @ and bring it along..From there you can judge whether or not she's worthy to cook butt nekkid in ya kitchen.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Honestly I would always tell em to come to my place for a movie :youngsabo:

If they agreed, then you know the p*ssy was basically guaranteed :noah:

Some chicks wanna fukk as bad as we do, you'd be surprised :obama:

I would just kinda feel it out during the movie & if you sense she's giving you a sign then make a move. You cant fail here, the girls know what they're getting into :myman:

If she tries to pull some bullshyt, slash her tires :ufdup:

quezlofresh

BLANCO MARLEY
Daps
Reppin
FLORIDA
Dave and busters nikkas, sit at the bar though

than after that a reggae spot, she ain't even gotta be Caribbean

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
A blunt on the way to dinner and a blunt on the way back home. High puzzy is the best puzzy... I know i'm gonna fukk because we most likely already discussed that before we went on that date. That was in my single days though...