Fellas: Whats your go to spot on a first date, for females that are more than a jumpoff

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and dont come in here saying a movies, because that should be saved later, and obviously if its a jumpoff you shouldnt be taking her out period, but lets say its a woman you are really into

what is your go to spots, or do you keep the first meet real simple

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then you shouldn't be dealing with that broad :ufdup:
nowadays, that's my barometer

Im not really into hookah either, ive done it twice, enjoyed myself, but it def. wouldnt be a place I would take a new chick ive met to for a first meetup/date

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
hookah lounge

came in here to say this...the shyt is so chill. Its also as romantic if you make it. Its nothing wrong with running into anyone at the lounge.

but if that ain't your thing you could always do something besides the regular ole dinner/movie....idk. Go paintballing.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Brehs still go on dates in 2013 I thought we just met women through groups of friends and late night clubs :wtf:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Hookah?
:patrice:
Let's see.....

Hookah 15$
Food 30$
Drinks ( 2 a pc) $40+
Total: $80+

I knew you dudes were some trickin azz gneeguhs!:pachaha:

If I like her, we're going to a booming street in the city, walk around during happy hour, grab a drink and maybe an appetizer (20$ max), keep walking and talkin. I usually stop at McDonald before my dates so I wont be hungry.

:jawalrus:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Hookah?
Let's see.....

Hookah 15$
Food 30$
Drinks ( 2 a pc) $40+

If I like her, we're going to a booming street in the city, walk around during happy hour, grab a drink and maybe an appetizer (20$ max), keep walking and talkin. I usually stop at McDonald before my dates so I wont be hungry.

Cheap ass :salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The Getty Center in Los Angeles. All you have to pay for is parking. If the bytch wanna roll her eyes and act bored i know we making it a blockbuster night.

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Be a gentlemen and pick her up from her place in this

89BoxChevyYoungBreed.jpg

Grab some Church's Chicken and head to the crib. To relax, watch movies. :birdman:

l.jpg

Sip some wine, turn on some R. Kelly 12 play and cuddle. :shaq:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Hookah?
Let's see.....

Hookah 15$
Food 30$
Drinks ( 2 a pc) $40+

Exactly, hookah is pricey as fukk, why would anyone spend that much money on a chick he hasn't smashed yet? For me its going out to get drinks and dessert. Don't be taking chicks out to expensive dinners in 2013, a lot of these hoes just want the free meal :mjpls: