Fellas, is it just me or does it seem like the prettier the chick the wacker the puss

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
SMH @ you rating puss on looks. Puss isn't like anything else in life. You never gonna know how it is for you till you get in.

I'm not saying it's a promise but from my experiences, it has proven to be correct most of the time. I think god be thinking "I done gave you a pretty face and body, you know I can't give you no good Vag too":manny:

A

A Friend of The People

If you fukk her good enough they all go crazy eventually...

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell No!!

Don't let them looks fool u, a girl who appears to be prissy cuz their are gorgeous might end up being the biggest kum dumpster.

Daps
Man this crazy ass chick I used to deal with used to use this cream to tighten her p*ssy. That monkey was tight, wet, and pretty. Talkin bout a p*ssy grippin, got damn. But this hoe let me know one day that she had been committed to a mental hospital once and people said she should go back. After she said that I was :merchant:. Had to cut her off and change my number.

Edit: This is the cream she used. :ahh:
Intivar Vagina Tightening Cream Review WARNING

:dead: Well at leats you can say you got some insane p*ssy. :russ:

Everyone knows pretty girls are for showing off and not fukking. Lol pretty girls have no use except flaunting and making pretty babies with.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
They are the easiest to take advantage of though. Their existence revolves around their looks and once you get in, they will let you run all over them. You get in good and then tell her she ain't all that and they go crazy and latch on to you even more.