FELLAS BEWARE #Passport Unc *almost scoped* still robbed 1st night in Medellin

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dumbass was thinking the breh almost “got scoped” by sniper rifle toting assassin lurking on a roof top or some shyt lmfao. I am not familiar with these trick terminologies.

So hoes putting narcotics on their bodies that be putting n!ggas out for the count? :what:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
You can't get the girl next door fantasy from whorehouses though... It's too Mechanical

Dudes want to stumble into a bar in medellin. Find a beautiful Chica that "likes" them, take her home smash, rinse and repeat.
I also wanna be the first President of Everywhere to beat prime Mike Tyson in one punch with one hand tied behind my back. :manny:

Gotta live in reality and unfortunately im nobodies president and id be very unwise to challenge 97 year old mike tyson in my prime with use of both my hands (:dame:) :mjcry:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
when i saw his face I could already tell. Dusty old breh :francis: :snoop:

edit 1: after watching the video, nikka going out sad... They don't care about the culture and seeing the city. This negro was disgusted with medellin because he got robbed by a whore.

Imagine never wanting to go back to medellin because you got burned by a whore and that's the only thing you did in the city. These passport bros are just like the white sex tourists that go to thailand.

edit 2: This the old bytch he is funding :francis:

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
This big Koala bear looking nikka looks like a walking lick. :mjlol::pachaha:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
yeah the party is over, the word is out y'all need to take y'all black asses elsewhere...:francis: just stay setting y'all up to be killed for cash...
They’ve literally made a YouTube community out of something that should be more covert smh. Of course them people are going to catch on. Fools flying over there just to end up in a seedy hotel or room with some chick that probably can’t speak any English and she’s still trying to set you up. Crazy times :yeshrug: