Feds just knocked on my door.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don’t know but from my understanding with that sba loan stuff as long as you Legit pay it back they likely won’t even do anything...But it’s probably people out there with no businesses at all that have no plan on even paying the loan back...the shyt is damn near 30 years with little interest so a 40k loan will be like $250 a month starting next year. I’d just pay it back.

That PPP stuff never made sense to me people without even a business were applying for it.

breh I know 2 people who got $ off of that shyt and one just has a business name “registered” and the other is a Dominican bytch who is a bootleg life coach.

Her clientele are older overweight Hispanic women who she basically Juelz’d to believe they are “Renaissance women”. I’m not even lying about this shyt. She doesn’t have any money so of course when my boy told her about it she was hyped. She got 60 racks off this shyt and I KNOW she can’t pay it back based on her “business model”

he asked me if I wanted in on that shyt and I said hell motherfukkin no. I barely wanna deal with the feds during tax time

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what I have read, there are people with legitimate businesses who are getting funds they aren't entitled to.

Example:

1) Legitimate business but on the application:
  • Inflates revenue
  • Inflates payroll
2) Legitimate business but:
  • Shuts business down and pockets money
It's amazing because the program basically states as long as you use 60% or 70% on payroll the rest can be used on whatever which essentially means pocketing the remaining funds. I guarantee there will be more fraud from Businesses that actually exist and received funds than businesses that don't exist but received funds.

Last edited:
Daps
This about to be OP

full