Federal Reserve cuts interest rates

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What does this mean for the stock market?:lupe:
easier lending rates, People borrow money to buy stocks * at the high level* Businesses get better rates of loans to make capital purchases which makes the companies more money.

They make more money and they can pass it off to their employees or give dividends to their stock buyers.

Either way when this hits the economy 6 months to a year later they're gonna say they are responsible whether it be Trump or Kamala.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
So much for the housing crash that never happened. People listening to clickbaiter white boys like Reventure, Michael Bordenaro, Meet Kevin, and Graham Stephen for the past 3-4 years sitting on the sidelines got played.

The same outdated homes boomers overpriced that are sitting right now for half-a-million will have multiple offers next spring. By that time there will be 2-3 more rate cuts bringing mortgage rates down to the low 5's or even high 4's.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How will it help the job market?

I’m not sure this will make companies stray away from the path they currently on?

Companies and small businesses can borrow more. That means opening up businesses, expanding facilities, expanding work forces, etc. All of which equals more jobs. There's usually an uptick in jobs during the 4th quarter (think: holiday related jobs like retail, hotels, etc) but I'd expect this to result in even more than usual.

The economy is much better now but I'm still reminded of 2012, when it was clear that whoever won that election was going to cruise with a great economy. Obviously the economy has been really good over the last couple years despite inflation, but with that falling (globally), interest rates dropping, and gas production increasing...it's gonna be fun fellas.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
time for ya'll to start buying cribs and cars!!!

5huR.gif