Feast your eyes on the the Lebron 15

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being real, The Kyrie's are the better balling shoe and might be more fashionable as well. They have taken over the courts.

Lebron's are going the way Air Jordan's did where they really just for the fans of Lebron and not the masses.

kyrie's first two were arguably the best kicks on the market, imo. that last one was kinda enhhhhhhhhhhhh (the bruce lee/mamba colorway is fukking sick tho).

and they're the "better balling shoe" depending on your style of play. if your game is about handles and playing below the rim, the traction on the kyrie's is fukking incredible. they make you feel comfortable making any kind of cut you want on the court.

but if you're rebounding, dunking and your game generally involves a lot of jumping, there are much better kicks out there. the one drawback with the kyries is that the padding is nothing special. at all.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
kyrie's first two were arguably the best kicks on the market, imo. that last one was kinda enhhhhhhhhhhhh (the bruce lee/mamba colorway is fukking sick tho).

and they're the "better balling shoe" depending on your style of play. if your game is about handles and playing below the rim, the traction on the kyrie's is fukking incredible. they make you feel comfortable making any kind of cut you want on the court.

but if you're rebounding, dunking and your game generally involves a lot of jumping, there are much better kicks out there. the one drawback with the kyries is that the padding is nothing special. at all.

I agree in theory but I will say the Kyrie's are the first shoes where I feel little to no impact on my knees as a leaper. Haven't had sore knees since I started playing in them but the rest of your post is on point.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree in theory but I will say the Kyrie's are the first shoes where I feel little to no impact on my knees as a leaper. Haven't had sore knees since I started playing in them but the rest of your post is on point.

for me, the traction is so good it almost feels like your feet are grabbing the ground. it feels like they traded off padding/cushioning to get that effect tho. like, you feel the bottom of the shoe when you're in it, instead of the padding. not in a bad way, it's just different.

i could definitely see how they work for some people regardless, to your point. i dont think it's a horrible shoe for leapers. just that there are other models that are built specifically to absorb impact.

i hate the way they look, but the adidas crazy explosive is a good example, imo. i've heard good things about the KD 10 and the Hyperev too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Them Kyries were ass cheeks on looks and feel. I think like you said that shyt is person to person. Now them Hardens while not the best looking are crazy feel wise.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them Kyries were ass cheeks on looks and feel. I think like you said that shyt is person to person. Now them Hardens while not the best looking are crazy feel wise.

I wish the Harden's looked better. Adidas has made some real leaps forward in terms of pure comfort. You can see the ripple effect when you look at Nike's vapormax and Hyperdunk models.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Damn I think Adidas officially got the game on lock.. nikes flagship basketball shoe is taking cues, trying to replicate the aesthetic..

Word to @Big Boss

It's over! :wow:
Stop it. Nike had that whole aesthetic for years, but no one wore it because culturally they werent acceptable yet